• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How long have u not exercise already?

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Follow this advice and you will live long. Eat plenty of vegetable with a little meat preferably fish or white meat. Take carbohydrates in moderation and after age 40, reduce the amout of carbo. At this stage, you can cut out the meat and replace with lentils. This is the age where people tend to be religious and more moral minded so it serves both purposes.

Lentils contain lots of uric acid. This may not be so good for the joints. Soy is a better alternative.

Anyway, living long or not is not as important as living meaningfully. We can't control how long we can stay on this earth, even as we may try hard. But we can change how we live and who we die with. :smile:

loeggusder

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, look at our human mouths and teeth. They're not designed to be carnivorous. A tiger or a wolf, or even a cat or a dog, can tear through raw flesh and chew it up. Humans can't eat meat without the help of a knife to cut and slice it up first, and we haven't come to the cooking part yet, which of course real carnivores don't need. For pet keepers should notice, there's invariably health complication to your pet dog or cat if it's fed with cooked food too often, with our human concocted seasonings and condiments. They don't need all that, but humans do.

Back to exercise, I think it's not that difficult to begin with 1. any distance less than 3 bus stops, walk; 2. any height less than 4 storeys, climb.

You sound like a vegan evangilist and your nick suggests you're a Hindu.

Humans dont need animal teeth because we developed cooking. We eat meat because we CAN. We climb mountains because we CAN.

I wouldnt recommend a vegan diet to anyone who's been a habitual meat eater.

Theres a place for all sorts of food in our diet. Only make sure the cookings done well.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You sound like a vegan evangilist and your nick suggests you're a Hindu.

You should read my nick in conjunction with my avatar. Then you'll see that I should be more Egyptian than Hindu, but still not necessarily. They're just a nick and an avatar afterall.

Humans dont need animal teeth because we developed cooking. We eat meat because we CAN. We climb mountains because we CAN.

Agree absolutely. Discovery of use of fire and metal minerals to make tools and weapons were human feats. It enables humans to do or eat what we couldn't earlier do or eat.

I wouldnt recommend a vegan diet to anyone who's been a habitual meat eater.

Theres a place for all sorts of food in our diet. Only make sure the cookings done well.

I'm not trying to convince anyone to be a vegan. In fact, I myself still eat meat and fish. My previous comment was about what humans were originally and biologically designed to eat, before the discovery and invention processes set in. However, should we stay vegan or should we advance with progress in dietary terms, it should be individual choice.