• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How long have u not exercise already?

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exercise is good; I exercise frequently. My exercise usually consist of running, swimming and a bit of conditioning and toning in the gym. I wanna kayak again in the future though, because its pretty fun.

Hiking up Kota Kinabaru in Sabah is also one of my goals- as long as I can save enough money and make time for it in the future.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exercise is good; I exercise frequently. My exercise usually consist of running, swimming and a bit of conditioning and toning in the gym. I wanna kayak again in the future though, because its pretty fun.

Fun... try the SAF compulsory RT. what a waste of time! lucky get paid to exercise.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I haven't exercised since Sunday. I usually train 6 days a week with Mondays off. However, I've been feeling really lethargic today so I'm skipping the usual 2 hours in the saddle.

Will get back into my routine tomorrow.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fun... try the SAF compulsory RT. what a waste of time! lucky get paid to exercise.

Thanks, but I will stick to my gym work for a while. Even if they pay me, I don't find 5BX appealing. I didn't find it appealing when I was in the army too.

I'd rather be overseas exercising than be stuck with 5BXs here.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
I haven't exercised since Sunday. I usually train 6 days a week with Mondays off. However, I've been feeling really lethargic today so I'm skipping the usual 2 hours in the saddle.

Will get back into my routine tomorrow.

ur training all consist of cycling and cycling related?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
ur training all consist of cycling and cycling related?

Pretty much. It can be quite intense though. On long, hard days, I burn in excess of 4500 calories.

I also mow the lawns every few days with a push mower. :smile:

jw5

Loyal
I am 54 this year. I have been exercising regularly for the past 30 yrs or so. I have stopped for a few mths. Now I m going to continue where I left off.
Everybody, if u can,plse exercise if u value ur health n life.

:smile::smile:
Is it enough to walk 10,000 steps a day?

Z

Zombie

Is it enough to walk 10,000 steps a day?

The toughest exercise I had, was building the china wall continuously for 12 long hours. Imagine how much my deltoid muscles developed. :biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
want to eat meat said want to eat meat, don't talk like a fucking expert. u go breed ur own children and let other animals eat and see how u feel!
Now you know why parents make their kids eat fish and take fish oil capsules. Brains start to grow rapidly after the eating of meat began in the afriacn plains centuries ago. Skull cavity examinations and the use of tools show that. Brain size has a correlation to intelligence.

If you cannot articulate or understand, no one can help you. Just keep to your exercise routine and let the world find its way.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now you know why parents make their kids eat fish and take fish oil capsules. Brains start to grow rapidly after the eating of meat began in the afriacn plains centuries ago. Skull cavity examinations and the use of tools show that. Brain size has a correlation to intelligence.

If you cannot articulate or understand, no one can help you. Just keep to your exercise routine and let the world find its way.

stop ur rubbish promoting those commerical product! those great leaders i don't think they put those fish shit in their mouth. young parents now's a day just fucking kiasu and fall to the trap to commerical organistion. u must be a intelligence wannababe and always though u r a great one, typical pap asses behaviour!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
stop ur rubbish promoting those commerical product! those great leaders i don't think they put those fish shit in their mouth. young parents now's a day just fucking kiasu and fall to the trap to commerical organistion. u must be a intelligence wannababe and always though u r a great one, typical pap asses behaviour!
Take your time in replying. Attempt to be coherent. Bear this simple rule in mind. Fitness does not relate to intelligence. An Intelligent person can be fit but it cannot be the other way around.

By the way, all you have to do is buy fish from the market. Don't be a sucker and visit some health supplement store.

Follow this advice and you will live long. Eat plenty of vegetable with a little meat preferably fish or white meat. Take carbohydrates in moderation and after age 40, reduce the amout of carbo. At this stage, you can cut out the meat and replace with lentils. This is the age where people tend to be religious and more moral minded so it serves both purposes.

Ride a bike at least 10km a day or jog 3 kms and triple that length on a sat or sunday. Don't waste your time doing weight / muscle related exercise. The same result can be achieved by working in the garden and you got something to show as well.

To keep the mind sharp, read extensively and write extensively. Don't focus on a single area as the mind tends to deteriorate and loses its dexterity.

Lastly control your temper as all the exercise will go to waste. Intelligence is something that cannot be worked on in the later years of your life, so no point worrying about it, just stick to your daily exercise and hope for the best.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take your time in replying. Attempt to be coherent. Bear this simple rule in mind. Fitness does not relate to intelligence. An Intelligent person can be fit but it cannot be the other way around.

By the way, all you have to do is buy fish from the market. Don't be a sucker and visit some health supplement store.

Follow this advice and you will live long. Eat plenty of vegetable with a little meat preferably fish or white meat. Take carbohydrates in moderation and after age 40, reduce the amout of carbo. At this stage, you can cut out the meat and replace with lentils. This is the age where people tend to be religious and more moral minded so it serves both purposes.

Ride a bike at least 10km a day or jog 3 kms and triple that length on a sat or sunday. Don't waste your time doing weight / muscle related exercise. The same result can be achieved by working in the garden and you got something to show as well.

To keep the mind sharp, read extensively and write extensively. Don't focus on a single area as the mind tends to deteriorate and loses its dexterity.

Lastly control your temper as all the exercise will go to waste. Intelligence is something that cannot be worked on in the later years of your life, so no point worrying about it, just stick to your daily exercise and hope for the best.

Your advice is mostly true except that fish oils that are best aren't always found in the fish we eat.

Also, light weight training is good for older men because they help to keep the metabolic rate high.

To keep the mind sharp, have a light heart. If one's emotions aren't balanced, he will fall ill in the long run.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your advice is mostly true except that fish oils that are best aren't always found in the fish we eat.

Also, light weight training is good for older men because they help to keep the metabolic rate high.

To keep the mind sharp, have a light heart. If one's emotions aren't balanced, he will fall ill in the long run.

The fish oil comes from plegic fish such as batang and tengirri. Those capsules are from northern ang mo fish that I am not a fan off. I rather get it from the fish. Fish oil capsules are overrated nowdays but in the old days cod liver oil is all you needed.

Agree with you on the rest.

The guys who live long have a leaner frame. No point screwing up your joints etc by a harsh overworked approach.

Lastly, pointless talking about morality and avoiding meat when got no manners talking to another human being.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal

thanks for ur advice but save it for urself! who u think u r for advice me how to exercise, read properly my exercise regime, i not solely train with weight. it's my business to vent anger if i want and who siad vegan cannot get angry, before i turn to vege i'm more a angry man. u simply just don't face the fact of the brutal for slaughter animal include fish, they die by lacking oxygen just like human being drown in the water. don't talk like a great one, yes u sound cool SO? u commit killing in a cool way! maintain a good health should be start as early as possible not till ur engine start to have problem, doo't mislead people, so wat if u r certify pro in this area, u still blind people due to commerial issue. i'm angry just because i am a normal human being not like u act like a great one, just like ur master the pap always talk cock in a very "cool" way.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you eat veggies but you are also angry? Oh dear. :p Then you must hate chinese new year. It's a sea of red out there! :p:p:p

i don't hate cny, it is my culture i love to celebrate it, but it will be better if all celebrate with vege stuff.

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
The toughest exercise I had, was building the china wall continuously for 12 long hours. Imagine how much my deltoid muscles developed. :biggrin:

It's not the distance walked that kills me the time I climbed, it was the uneveness of the climb. Some steps are easy, like regular ones, but some are about 3 feet high. And this goes on and on.

Imagine how much my deltoid muscles deteriorated.