• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat how come sg like have only jack neo as film director?

brucelee777

Alfrescian
Loyal
everytime channel 8 movie productions have to be jack neo directing

sg really lousy standard? and no film making talent?

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
one reason is because. Our sg market too small ( 3 million local,of that 2 million Chinese)
in fact there is no point in keeping channel U.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
gahmen never tel sinkies 2 bcum film directors ... n oso dat 154th never write articles dat film directors r in demand n being 1 can make a lot of moni ...

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because everyone knows that being a director in SG cannot make enough money to survive. All his movies can only be sold in SG, and maybe just some states in Malaysia like JB which not many understand the local Singlish lingo and situation of SG environment (example those in army boys movies) which the movies were set in.

Just pray hard not to lose money is lucky already.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All jackass neo movies, I have not watched anyone of them....they look like film production by SAF Music & Drama Company...only mindless sinkingtothe cores will watch...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All jackass neo movies, I have not watched anyone of them....they look like film production by SAF Music & Drama Company...only mindless sinkingtothe cores will watch...

I agree.
Though I admit I did watch money no enough (btw was not directed by teeko Jack).

And many brain dead sinkies actually pay money to watch his shit.....his movies consistently local too grossers so you know where the 70% come from.
A friend pass me a pirated DVD of one of his movies....his logic is not to fatten teeko Jack wallet.....I told him I wouldn't watch it even if he paid me.....I dun want to waste my time and risk brain damaged.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree.
Though I admit I did watch money no enough (btw was not directed by teeko Jack).

And many brain dead sinkies actually pay money to watch his shit.....his movies consistently local too grossers so you know where the 70% come from.
A friend pass me a pirated DVD of one of his movies....his logic is not to fatten teeko Jack wallet.....I told him I wouldn't watch it even if he paid me.....I dun want to waste my time and risk brain damaged.

The top grossing if you dig & read are paid for to people to go watch the movies & which church 'teak' neo attend????....the enlightened "kong hee fatt choy".....

Haribou

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody is complaining about gay directors but why complain about a director who cheated on his wife?

mangali

Alfrescian
Loyal
stupid local production from jackass but ticket cost the same like any holiwood or balliwood blockbuster, knn nly stupid sinkies wacth this type of lousy local production

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
untitled.bmp