• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hong Lim market got braless vietbu selling beer

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
More and more Chinese girls like it.

These tainted sluts should be tattoo with that red dot on their forehead so that no one else would accidentally fuck their dirty cunt.

KzHi5X6.jpg

Look at this whore here, sitting next to a toilet bowl.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
my neighbour always wear braless nightdress in early morning, when i walk past her unit.

It is a sign of self-confidence.

Are you neighbours with Gin?
Last check, her braless and pantyless is for easy access.

Some want to touch her nipple and she want to scratch her cunt.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These tainted sluts should be tattoo with that red dot on their forehead so that no one else would accidentally fuck their dirty cunt.

KzHi5X6.jpg

They should also wear their beloved attire in public. Namaste.

5NZwEQy.jpg

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's very disgusting, why would anyone fuck with a filthy indian shitskin? That's worse than hoe gao kan. Her cheebye is damaged and dirty.
U go see the sex forum. Those viet pros accept all races. I dunno why. I fk viet pros in msia before and crowded with m&ds and ah neh. I regretted as her pussy is fucking loose. Those ah neh got rejected in geylang brothel and they go for thai and viet. My ah neh frien like viet as they look like chinese and this is an alternative for them to fuck 'chinese' gal. $50 cheaper somore.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal

KzHi5X6.jpg

This is fucking disgusting. Ah neh racist towards the chinese guys but they lust at chinese gal knn. Chinese guy racist towards ah neh guys and gals and fair and square. That chinese will regret as her offspring will be black. why some of them never thought of this consequences. Knn. That is why i prefer non sinkie chinese gal.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
U go see the sex forum. Those viet pros accept all races. I dunno why. I fk viet pros in msia before and crowded with m&ds and ah neh. I regretted as her pussy is fucking loose. Those ah neh got rejected in geylang brothel and they go for thai and viet. My ah neh frien like viet as they look like chinese and this is an alternative for them to fuck 'chinese' gal. $50 cheaper somore.
Maybe the filthy shitskin fist their pussy.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
did you guys see yumi's youtube videos on beer drinking and food preparation? she seems to be staying in a condo. her kopi shop business must be doing very well.