• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hong Lim market got braless vietbu selling beer

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are a lot of prudes in SIngapore, such as these cunts.

customer-row5-pic2@2x-1.png
Are they related to the first class elites??

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fact the girl can work in hawker center means that she went through the additional health checks or even typhoid vaccinations.

She might be the wife of the stall holder if she has only work permit, or a citizen or PR.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
One thing i dont like about viet bu pros is that they accept ah neh. Once accepted, her pussy become loose. This is an alternative for them to get 'chinese' gal just like my ah neh friend always say why viet bu look like chinese.

Last edited:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
On thing i dont like about viet bu pros is that they accept ah neh. Once accepted, her pussy become loose. This is an alternative for them to get 'chinese' gal just like my ah neh friend always say why viet bu look like chinese.
But why pussy become loose? Majority of ah neh dicks are small, they are not the ethnic African blacks!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
only a braless vietbu thread will garner at least 69 replies. may go to 6.9 pages soon.

With fake boobs. Somehow fake boobs is ok.

Anything else fake people kpkb.

Fake beer. Fake car. Fake cigarette. Fake politician. Fake medicine. Fake money. Fake milk.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
On thing i dont like about viet bu pros is that they accept ah neh. Once accepted, her pussy become loose. This is an alternative for them to get 'chinese' gal just like my ah neh friend always say why viet bu look like chinese.
That's very disgusting, why would anyone fuck with a filthy indian shitskin? That's worse than hoe gao kan. Her cheebye is damaged and dirty.