• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Holland V white thrash professor gives lame excuse for racist slur on sinkie neighbor

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Holland V white thrash professor gives lame excuse for racist slur on sinkie neig

ask this piece of shit to fuck back where she is from. racist fuck, come here suan us asian?

knnccb

我们不是东亚病夫 !

typical local sinkie. ALL talk big only. all talk and no action which is why these racists can continue to taunt you. Why don't you start a petition and gather evidence and write to the university council and dean where she teaches. lot of these europenas are still living in the past. they probably got fired back home, could not get a job, bullsh!t their CV and resume and some stupid local uni HR hired them and now they taunts us!!! She is obviously a stupid crap b!tch and I doubt she is qualified to be a professor in the first place as she is so stupid. Can't even give a good excuse and say they overheard a video. cr@p excuse. what video was i t and even if video why the stupid racist remarks . still shows they are racists by nature for uttering such remarks. so simple. No proof means that her ang moh freinds are all racists. well in the broad picture you ask for it as you let in all this white trash. see what happened to UK, greece, italians, protugals, spainish. all sh!t countries in trouble because teh young people are lazy, lived on borrowed money watching soccer and partying all nights(like this incident), full of football hooligans and yet amongst the most racist people and we are importing the worst ,the born losers and rejects. first the filipinos(remember the national heart centre filipino incident), then the NZ(the recent caes where two drunkards beat up locals , scoot out of teh country and now are wanted by interpol and aussies , the romanian diplomat and now the east and south europeans.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Holland V white thrash professor gives lame excuse for racist slur on sinkie neig

Denisa Kera works in the Department of Communications & New Media.

It must be a very new department, because as far as I can remember, it didn't exist back in the early-mid 2000s.

http://www.fas.nus.edu.sg/cnm/

groupshot.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Everitt Rd in Joo Chiat.

Yes the Everitt celebrities:smile: With so many people having problems with their new neighbours, the Everitt bunch should hold seminars or hire themselves out to take care of these "problems" :biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Prague or Plague?:eek:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

You people need to open up your mind about

A. People's lifestyles
B. what happened in ex-Yugoslavia.

A. People's lifestyles

[/B]

Hello you need to get your brain checked?

What kind of logic is this? You migrate to a new country you change yourself to suit the local, you do not demand the local to change its culture to suit you.

why the fuck must we accommodate this piece of shit?

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

What kind of logic is this? You migrate to a new country you change yourself to suit the local, you do not demand the local to change its culture to suit you.

Singapore has no culture so that's why immigrants and long term visitors have no choice but to bring their own.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Some suggestions to get undesirable FT out of the country:
1) Search all the links you can find on internet and find all the people/places connected to her
2) Harass all her friends or family members online eg. facebook
3) Call her workplace demand to speak to her, complain about her
4) Hang around her residence and insult her occasionally

It is really easy to make the country unliveable for the ugly slut

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

It is really easy to make the country unliveable for the ugly slut

From her resume, it's pretty obvious she's a very talented individual. You should treat her nicely and be grateful that she's willing to make sacrifices in order to impart her knowledge to less talented Singaporeans.

If you start abusing her, she'll take her talents elsewhere and Singaporeans will be the ones who lose out.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Once again NUS has disgraced Sinkies in buying all the bullshits on her CV. Firstly she has a Masters in Philisophy. Philosophy is reserved for people who cannot get a place in any other real subjects. The she is teaching Information Sciences and talking about some weird DIY stuff. Good lord... we have too may such talents already

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oops sorry... i missed the part about her PhD in Information Sciences, but then again.. Czech Repulic has barely 200 computers

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can invite your friends to your house and show them your trophys. See this new TV, its from hanging that Bangla who drowned the maid.

Since I am now jobless, I may decide to be a part-time hangman. Just need to call Dir Prisons Soh Wai Wah and the job's mine. Don't wish to hang you if you kena sentenced to death for murder, ok? SBF needs you!

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

From her resume, it's pretty obvious she's a very talented individual. You should treat her nicely and be grateful that she's willing to make sacrifices in order to impart her knowledge to less talented Singaporeans.

If you start abusing her, she'll take her talents elsewhere and Singaporeans will be the ones who lose out.

what stupid logic. obviously you are not an academic. Her CV sucks. only masters???? come on, this type of CV only fit to work as a "pros"in europe. eastern european countries are famous for producing degree mills. its all BS. it is people like you that fall for such cr@p fiction and let in all this white trash. quite a few NUS researchers were investigated for fraud.
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/nus-prof-investigated-for-research-fraud.html
http://retractionwatch.wordpress.co...y-alirio-melendez-under-investigation-report/

what about Prof Simon Shorvon case. all bullsh!tters. talk big all these ang mohs but run here for the money.
see what happened to UK, greece, italians, protugals, spainish. all sh!t countries in trouble because teh young people are lazy, lived on borrowed money watching soccer and partying all nights(like this incident), full of football hooligans and yet amongst the most racist people and we are importing the worst ,the born losers and rejects. first the filipinos(remember the national heart centre filipino incident), then the NZ(the recent caes where two drunkards beat up locals , scoot out of teh country and now are wanted by interpol and aussies , the romanian diplomat and now the east and south europeans. soon sinkie land would be full of fraudsters and low class racist scums.

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

what stupid logic. obviously you are not an academic. Her CV sucks. only masters????

You're not as smart as she is and you also have worse eyesight.

http://tembusu.nus.edu.sg/people/denisa_kera.php

Dr. Denisa Kera received her Ph.D. in Information Science from Charles University in Prague

She's an asset that should be treasured. So what if she's a a bit noisy as long as she can make Singapore a better place with her brains and her knowledge

Don't get back to me till you've achieved something worthwhile.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

You're not as smart as she is and you also have worse eyesight.

http://tembusu.nus.edu.sg/people/denisa_kera.php

She's an asset that should be treasured. So what if she's a a bit noisy as long as she can make Singapore a better place with her brains and her knowledge

Don't get back to me till you've achieved something worthwhile.

Hah! Kiss my @ss. you have eyes but do not see. Charles uni in prague is not amongst the topp 100 in europe.nnobody treats Ph.D. in Information Science from Charles University seriously. the major players in information science are in US , that why they are so strong in the world and in the media.
Just because you have a PhD so what? even in singapore you have a PhD driving taxis and in europe it is common. even a particular real estate player in singapore suddenly overnight called himself Dr Wxx overnight. there are even insurance agents with PhDs. PhDs can be bought or just attend a short course and pay $$$. it is how you get it and where it is from that matters.
BTW you are the typical bornloser. when you question my credentials first I know you are not an intellectual. FYI, I have 3 doctorates from 3 countries and even 11 post grad diplomas /degrees. some off these so difficult to get that only less than 200 worldwide have them. those who saw my prev postings know who I am. I have nothing to prove to born losers esp you. I have written and refereed high impact factor (IF score>20)journals articles in index medicus written by PhDs, vet grants applications worth millions through DSRB, IRB, NMRC, etc .If you do not know what my last statement and acronyms means, I do not blame you as you are nobody but please do not be so presumptious. please ask any scientist worth his salt in singapore what I wrote and he would know roughly my stature. most intellectuals like me like to keep a low profile and be anonymous. hah, you do not know and would never have the privilege of knowing me, and I do not see any point of proving my worth to you and anybody.

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

I do not blame you as you are nobody. please ask any scientist worth his salt in singapore what I wrote and he would know roughly my stature.

You're just jealous of her stature and standing in society. :rolleyes:

If you really had 3 doctorates, you wouldn't have such a huge inferiority complex.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

why should be I be jealous when I am academically more gifted and qualified than her???My point is that just because somebody says she had a PhD, you suddenly jump to her defence as if she is god sent. are you a FT yourself and felt threatened??? as an insider I can tell you alot of local university professors and asso prof or assist prof or even adjunct prof( some many useless professors nowadays) are suspect and now you have alot of commission of inquiries ongoing to weed out scientific fraud. a fair number involved those who came from overseas in the last few years.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PhD and so socially inconsiderate and demandingly self-centred. She's more Sinkie than Sinkie.

Last edited: