• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hokkien bastard come Singapore scam sinkies, unhappy with netizens calling him a scammer

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal

'Don't mess with me': Hsu Nai-lin angered by netizen calling him 'scammer' in Singapore sales livestream​

'Don't mess with me': Hsu Nai-lin angered by netizen calling him 'scammer' in Singapore sales livestream

Hsu Nai-lin scolded a netizen on a TikTok sales livestream in Singapore on Aug 18, 2024 for calling him a “scammer”.
PHOTO: Instagram/Hsu Nai-lin, screengrab/TikTok/Silver Ang
Yeo Shu Hui PUBLISHED ONAugust 20, 2024 11:15 AMByYeo Shu Hui

Taiwanese host Hsu Nai-lin was in Singapore recently, eager and ready to introduce some products to netizens on a TikTok sales livestream last Sunday (Aug 18), but it soon turned ugly.
All because someone called the 64-year-old a "scammer".
The livestream, hosted by local content creator Silver Ang, started with Nai-lin introducing a wellness product that he had tried before and because it works, he wanted to recommend it to the public.
While some asked about the product in the comments section, which he answered patiently, there was one who called Nai-lin a "scammer".
In a fit of anger, he retaliated.
"I used the product and found that it's effective, that's why I wanted to introduce it to everyone. How much do you think I earn from you for (a product that costs) $68?" he lashed out angrily, slamming the product bottle down on the table.
Nai-lin reportedly said he loves Singapore and that's why he would visit every one to two months to conduct a sales livestream, and each trip, including his airfare and accommodation, cost quite a sum of money. Despite that, he said he still chooses to sell his product at a reasonable price.
"Do I need to scam anyone? What can I scam from you?" he added.
The netizen was eventually reported to the admin, but Nai-lin's anger did not subside. He claimed that if he knew who the person was and met them on the streets, he would "definitely hit them".
He also shared that he has a "bad temper" and left the livestream for a while to calm down. However, he remained annoyed when he returned.
As Silver tried to defuse the situation, Nai-lin said that she should just screengrab the comment and he would "sue" them.
Pointing at the camera directly, he shouted: "I have money to get a lawyer, let me tell you… If you don't mess with me, I won't mess with you. If you mess with me, I will never let you go! Understand?"
Silver continued to calm him down, adding: "No matter what, we are thankful to Nai-lin for coming to Singapore to let us see you."

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

'Don't mess with me': Hsu Nai-lin angered by netizen calling him 'scammer' in Singapore sales livestream​

'Don't mess with me': Hsu Nai-lin angered by netizen calling him 'scammer' in Singapore sales livestream'Don't mess with me': Hsu Nai-lin angered by netizen calling him 'scammer' in Singapore sales livestream

Hsu Nai-lin scolded a netizen on a TikTok sales livestream in Singapore on Aug 18, 2024 for calling him a “scammer”.
PHOTO: Instagram/Hsu Nai-lin, screengrab/TikTok/Silver Ang
Yeo Shu Hui PUBLISHED ONAugust 20, 2024 11:15 AMByYeo Shu Hui

Taiwanese host Hsu Nai-lin was in Singapore recently, eager and ready to introduce some products to netizens on a TikTok sales livestream last Sunday (Aug 18), but it soon turned ugly.
All because someone called the 64-year-old a "scammer".
The livestream, hosted by local content creator Silver Ang, started with Nai-lin introducing a wellness product that he had tried before and because it works, he wanted to recommend it to the public.
While some asked about the product in the comments section, which he answered patiently, there was one who called Nai-lin a "scammer".
In a fit of anger, he retaliated.
"I used the product and found that it's effective, that's why I wanted to introduce it to everyone. How much do you think I earn from you for (a product that costs) $68?" he lashed out angrily, slamming the product bottle down on the table.
Nai-lin reportedly said he loves Singapore and that's why he would visit every one to two months to conduct a sales livestream, and each trip, including his airfare and accommodation, cost quite a sum of money. Despite that, he said he still chooses to sell his product at a reasonable price.
"Do I need to scam anyone? What can I scam from you?" he added.
The netizen was eventually reported to the admin, but Nai-lin's anger did not subside. He claimed that if he knew who the person was and met them on the streets, he would "definitely hit them".
He also shared that he has a "bad temper" and left the livestream for a while to calm down. However, he remained annoyed when he returned.
As Silver tried to defuse the situation, Nai-lin said that she should just screengrab the comment and he would "sue" them.
Pointing at the camera directly, he shouted: "I have money to get a lawyer, let me tell you… If you don't mess with me, I won't mess with you. If you mess with me, I will never let you go! Understand?"
Silver continued to calm him down, adding: "No matter what, we are thankful to Nai-lin for coming to Singapore to let us see you."
Sinki Definitely has CB Mouth de woh

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I said often, Taiwanese and Hongkies are not that much different from Ah Tiongs. They may speak differently , but the uncouth nature of their DNA still remains.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Taiwan guy so old liao I met him before in person. Incredibly good looking just like a movie star. And I dun compliment guys often

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the age of 64, he should be matured enough to keep his emotions in check, & be calm instead of lashing out at others over a mere comment, more so being an influencer with a sizeable amount of followers, selling products. There bound to be nice & ugly comments, but if one reacts angrily to each & every comment, it is only a matter of time a stroke or heart attack will occur.

It is one thing to recommend a product that one thought is good, & quite another to recommend that product if he has an ulterior motive - such as profiting from it regardless if it was just one cent or in infinites of $, which will be unknown to others as he will not show his bank records. If the former, then it is acceptable as an advice, but if the latter, it is just mere pushing a product for personal gains, at another person's good will, trust & gullibility.

Worse to show anger & threats when accusations arise, as it is a means & attempt to bully others, to SHUT OFF queries & doubts when he should have attempted instead to answer directly & honestly to doubts in a calm manner. No doubt if he will not profit all $68 when that product is sold at $68, as there will be overhead & other costs involved, but for sure there would be profits, otherwise such a product will not see the light of day, as biz entities are not charity orgs. Thus, do not presume Singaporeans are fools.

Because of his behavior on air, now doubts are kindled - was he pushing a product done out of goodwill with his time, or for personal gains, more so on a 'Sales' livestream? If it is the latter, then it is only ADVERTISING, & the 1st rule of Advertising is to promote only the good sides of a product, & do not mention the flaws or side effects....

Last edited:

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
May no Singaporean feel flattered & be lulled into complacency & gullibility by those who claim to love Singapore. & worse, to treat them like VIPs, to never offend them.

The REALITY is that it is NOT Singapore that they love, but the wealth & security of our country that they love, to extract for their own benefits....

The words 'I love...' is easily uttered. Love must be tested & proven not by mere words alone, but by actions - the willingness to stick to one thru good & bad times, to discuss & find solutions, to change & bring about a better life for all...

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is notorious for his bad temper leh. He even got sued by a fellow tv host when he exploded into a tirade of vulgarities on the other party.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tik tok itself is a scam app.
The live streamers and sellers are mostly, maybe all are scammers
I always go tik tok to catch obvious scammers and fuck them with my real identity and scold those silly questions made by silly members.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tik tok itself is a scam app.
The live streamers and sellers are mostly, maybe all are scammers
I always go tik tok to catch obvious scammers and fuck them with my real identity and scold those silly questions made by silly members.
Not only those shopping arena are scams. Even medical related info, IQ test, etc all are fucking fake and scams.
They like to put a part 1 video and asking for likings and follows without any part 2 even existing and the part 1 itself already can tell is a scam yet silly members all asking for part 2. I fuck them real deep.
These people need to be fucked hard.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Instead of him attempting to advertise his products to Singaporeans, perhaps our civilized & empathetic society can recommend him to take up Anger Management Therapy, here or in his country, if not for anything else, it would be his health & mental sake.

No one in a civilized society should be abused - physically or verbally, more so from those whom are influential. We Singaporeans, like ALL Humans & born equal, no longer live in jungles or are a feudal/colonial society.