• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ho Say..Mp kena sue!

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal

I want to sue for defamation: Coach Liu

"I've been defamed. I want to find a lawyer to seek justice."

This was what ex-Singapore table tennis coach Mr Liu Guodong said, according to a Lianhe Wanbao report. In an interview with Wanbao Thursday morning, he asked people to stop upsetting him.

"I have never done anything to let Singapore down. There are some untruthful people, and it is their characters that are questionable," said Mr Liu in Mandarin.

"If anyone utters nonsense and says I've tarnished Singapore's reputation, then I have the right to sue. My conscience is clear.

"In what way is my character poor? Those who say this are being irresponsible to Singapore," he said.

He expressed disappointment that despite creating numerous breakthroughs in four years of coaching here, he was unable to get the Coach of the Year award. And from the way things are going, he said he no longer needs to covet the award.

Still has strong feelings for the Singapore team

"I did my job well during my term. Until today, I have strong feelings when I see the Singapore team, and even take time out to see Feng Tianwei (national female table tennis player) compete.

He said he has been feeling low the past two days after hearing the STTA's explanation for not nominating him for the award.

"But I am very grateful to the Singapore National Olympic Council and to Dr Tan Eng Liang for their concern towards me. That is better than winning the Coach of the Year award," said Mr Liu.

No right to criticise me

"Those who don't know me have no right to criticise me," he said, adding that the new management at the Singapore Table Tennis Association (STTA) took the helm just one month before the Olympics started.

"They don't understand the situation or training strategies, they don't understand me.

"There are a lot of people in the STTA now that I don't know and some I've never met before. They have no right to criticise me,” he said.

Also, the results he achieved over the last year should not be judged by just a small group of people, added Mr Liu, but by the whole of Singapore.

Related:

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a singaporean, i find this STTA really gone too far.

Esp that lady MP, STTA Lee Bah something... need a few tight slaps on her loose arse... :biggrin:

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee mee wah had publicly make statement that may tantamount to character assasination ,,as Liu felt...It is incumbant on Lee Mee wah to justify her statements in court....Let the law show justice for Liu or Lee.......
Lee took over 1 month just before BJ olympic,,made a roucous staement to the press in BJ..which was overhelmingly critisices by the public....now she went against the consescus decision of NOC of spore to award to LIU......
DOES SHE HAVE A BETTER JUDEMENT IN SPORT MATTERS THAN MR.TAN.E.L OR MR.NG.....does she have adequate sport management experience to understand the intricate relationship between the caouch and the players...does she understand the pylosopgy ,methodology..of a world standard caoch??????????
China engaged a Frech caoch for Fencing in BJ..the caoch even sacked the star player out of the national team..the chinese official EVEN ASK THE player to apologise to the caoch for performing very badly in one tournoment...
GUESS WHAT ..the caoch wanted to spike this player ..so he will change his wrong way...AND HE GOT THE GOLD MEDAL FOR CHINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!FIRST EVER........

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
TO MANY PEOPLE ..LT SEEMS THAT lEE MW HAS SHOWN HER FACE IN EVERY PHOTO TAKING OPPORTUNITY..
did lee contribute more than liu in giving a silver medal[ after 42 years] for singapore????????????
I suggest Lee ,to resign from STTA with immediate effect before more damages to STTA.....
Mr Ng ser miang had presented a extra sized shoes to her..does she know what it meant??????if she did..she should resign now!!!!!!!!!!!

angie

Alfrescian
Loyal
3897599f07e682f895e4734d4628cd4eb1583ac.jpg

"It feels good to know my old ass is still hot in demand"

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peeved that Siah Lan Lee Bee Hwa took potshots at him using the mouthpiece, claiming commie peasant Liu is not worthy of respect!

ha ha ha!

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
bo bian lah, born in malaysia stay in kampong, dont no how to talk, the way and the tone she speaks always let me think she is not suitable for mp post. vote her out next ge.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
bo bian lah, born in malaysia stay in kampong, dont no how to talk, the way and the tone she speaks always let me think she is not suitable for mp post. vote her out next ge.

You may not have the opportunity...... grapevine rumours is that she will not be contesting the next GE :biggrin: ..... many of her peers see her as a liability to the MIWs :p

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seemed that she had not learnt her lesson. The previous time she open her mouth to talk nosences, Vivian had to clear the air for her.If anyone here know her,after reading this thread please tell her,if she dun want trouble,nex time better tell the press NO COMMENTs.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the ladies deserve the team award, I do not see why Coach Liu is not even worthy of a nomination. STTA as a sports association, is not sporting at all.

If MP Lee really insulted Coach Liu, she really deserved to be sued.

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
she had inflict irrepairable damages to the spore table tennis sport..
HOW COULD A CAOCH WHO JUST ACHIEVED A OLYMPIC SILVER MEDAL BE FORCED TO LEAVE HIS JOB....!!!!!!!!!!....IN MANY COUNTRIES..THE CAOCH WOULD HAD BEEN REWARDED HANSONLY...yet..he is even denoied a well deserved award as the caoch of the year..ridiculos ..but allowed to happen........
LEE M W MUST RESIGN NOW.........the showing of spore table tennis team in Japan was a disaster........she must take the whole blame of poor leadership and resign..she maybe a good MP.........but a lousy STTA CHIEF!!!!!!!!!

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal

Looks like Malaysian Ah Lians, Rule! Singapore sooner or later.
My advice is, never look down on a Malaysian Ah Lian again.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's see she got find Jiamban early or not. Or she also Sai at the backside then find the Jiamban.

gtang

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have taken the success for granted...I am supportive of this coach going to court to protect his own reputation....

After getting the medal.......this is what u get..kena label..character is more important than results....

Please lah....

Sports like Sales is about results....

The coach is different animal.......All successful TOP notch coach are no-nonsense animal........

Good show coming.....

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Lee BW is a joke. She was not even in STTA for a year and stirred up a mess of the whole issue. Imagine without her in, the table tennis should be winning the silver medal and celebrating. Now this.

If she's not in the AMK GRC, I bet she will not make in as MP.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a singaporean, i find this STTA really gone too far.

Esp that lady MP, STTA Lee Bah something... need a few tight slaps on her loose arse... :biggrin:

Why do we honour some mercenary who no longer has a stake in Singapore?
He was here for the money to start with........ he is now training INdons to fight us in the TT courts.........

So why, why & why?

BTW I do not like Lee Bee Wah too........

giggity_shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where on earth do we find these people from? An MP who has the EQ of a hamster and a table tennis coach with the IQ of a tadpole