• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hfj 做秀

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
alamak I do not want to feed them but can help to top up the difference if they cannot meet targets.

of course I want to have a good times with their body :biggrin:

whats the different between helping them to meet targets and feeding them ?what if they tell you everyday they cant meet target ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro honestly if I got the kind of money like you guys to throw at HFJ singers, I would rather go pubbing and impress some younger singkie chicks who worship the $ as their god...

whats the different between a FT and a local girl who love money ? :wink: local girls cb got gold ?

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro honestly if I got the kind of money like you guys to throw at HFJ singers, I would rather go pubbing and impress some younger singkie chicks who worship the $ as their god...

Young singkie chicks hard la.... play the wrong one likely to get legal suits while PRC mainly is money-driven and at the right times and right price. I can play with peace of mind :p

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
whats the different between helping them to meet targets and feeding them ?what if they tell you everyday they cant meet target ?

I think as long as she go 81 with you to have good times. We can help her privately then tell her I am not to going to your workplace anymore let other customers hang $$$.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think as long as she go 81 with you to have good times. We can help her privately then tell her I am to going to your HFJ anymore let other customers hang $$$.

Why go through so much trouble just for a fuck ? Just go geylang .

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why go through so much trouble just for a fuck ? Just go geylang .

I know ... geylang ones got no gf feeling and really is just an one-off transaction.

Last time I tried $100 ones in L8 & L10.... after the fxxk is another empty feeling not enjoyable

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I know ... geylang ones got no gf feeling and really is just an one-off transaction.

Last time I tried $100 ones in L8 & L10.... after the fxxk is another empty feeling not enjoyable

Is it really so hard to find a PRC gf/fling/fb in Singapore now? The street is filled with young PRC girls and you don't even have to go to private schools to find those decent ones. The heartland is filled will PRC girls staying there. For the past 3 months, I have been screwing one PRC girl I met while doing sales call in her company and had a one night stand with another whom I met doing sales call as well. One is 23 and the other is 21. Now I'm trying to seduce one milf whom I knew on QQ. So brother, don't spend your money unnecessarily. There are fruits to be plucked by the road side, why buy it from the fruit stall?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

dont be stupid ....its service and not gf feeling ...you pay any woman extra $ confirm got gf feeling ...some $100 pros also got gf feeling ...some $60 cats also got service ...its all depends on woman . some even got BBBJ .

of course its not an one-time transaction the reason why those HFJ girls got customer service because they want you to throw in more money ......what else you still want after the fuck ? raise a kid with them ? get real dude !!!

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is it really so hard to find a PRC gf/fling/fb in Singapore now? The street is filled with young PRC girls and you don't even have to go to private schools to find those decent ones. The heartland is filled will PRC girls staying there. For the past 3 months, I have been screwing one PRC girl I met while doing sales call in her company and had a one night stand with another whom I met doing sales call as well. One is 23 and the other is 21. Now I'm trying to seduce one milf whom I knew on QQ. So brother, don't spend your money unnecessarily. There are fruits to be plucked by the road side, why buy it from the fruit stall?

if you do your maths ...you have to pay more for roadside fruits ( shopping , eating , transportation ...ect ) ....just go geylang pay and fuck ...

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro ..maybe I dun have the luck. Those private school or nyp do not come cheap either. Pay their rental, buy ipad & iphone4 for them also cost quite a bit and want to have sex also depend on their mood :o

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont be stupid ....its service and not gf feeling ...you pay any woman extra $ confirm got gf feeling ...some $100 pros also got gf feeling ...some $60 cats also got service ...its all depends on woman . some even got BBBJ .

of course its not an one-time transaction the reason why those HFJ girls got customer service because they want you to throw in more money ......what else you still want after the fuck ? raise a kid with them ? get real dude !!!

Not that la .... the singer invested her time & body and we spend in our money. I know it is stupid to perceive such singers provide exclusive gf feeling.

So far I have not spend so much on such HFJ activities :p

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with you Bro Max. But I cannot control myself this Friday & Sunday nights I am planning to that HFJ again.

I started this thread because I need talk to bros here on these HFJ issues.

If u really interested in HFJ "daily operations", spend some time reading the hang flower thread inside Ktv forum in sammyboyforum.

If yr objective is to bonk HFJ gers with a little bit if KC, there's no diff with GL FLs, normal ktv gers or in massage palours, as holes are the same, and they can also "act" and "concern" on u.

Moreover, you must be prepared with all their shit... 排排唱,big show, small show, mthly show, 福建 show, 重庆 show....

If you have alot of spare cash and time to burn, by all means go observe and experience yrself for a mth.

From my humble experience, dont expect feeling/love in HFJ. If got free fuck, happy for you. They only recognize SGD and RMB, nothing else.

Last edited:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u really interested in HFJ "daily operations", spend some time reading the hang flower thread inside Ktv forum in sammyboyforum.

If yr objective is to bonk HFJ gers with a little bit if KC, there's no diff with GL FLs, normal ktv gers or in massage palours, as holes are the same, and they can also "act" and "concern" on u.

Moreover, you must be prepared with all their shit... 排排唱,big show, small show, mthly show, 福建 show, 重庆 show....

If you have alot of spare cash and time to burn, by all means go observe and experience yrself for a mth.

From my humble experience, dont expect feeling/love in HFJ. If got free fuck, happy for you. They only recognize SGD and RMB, nothing else.

Thanks bro....you give me a good wake up call.

I do not intend to splash so much cash on them and I been to see one birthday show mostly their lao gong throwing thousand of dollars on them and got treated like big bosses there.

I know they are here to earn money ....try to get a good fuck as I have not fuck singers yet :biggrin:

Last edited:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Don't go and waste bloody your money hanging flower/garland flower on this gals,spend your $ wisely..been there done tat regret:*:

there are so many filies and mares in spore swimming waiting to be hook..
go for it..
9.jpg

am i not pretty..come and get me..