• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hfj 做秀

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll show you how to bonk these women for free or bonk 2 or 3 times for one price.

Book them out and bring to hotel. While you poke her tell her you don't have much cash in your wallet, Ohtang OK? Well, you oredi inside her what can she say ha?

Next round, bring her to the hotel to poke 2nd time, this time have a big $1000 note on hand. After poking ask for change and sure she don't carry change one! tell her to wait for you while you go down to change the note to smaller one. Once down tell the hotel the woman in the room will settle the bill and you f.. off.

Aiyoh... lousy technique.

Just bring her to a jewellery shop on Friday night and chose a 1 carrot diamond ring. Give the shop a cheque and say you come back to pick up the ring when the cheque clears on Monday. Screw her all you want during the weekend and bounce the cheque on Monday.

GeylangCheongster

Alfrescian
Loyal
HFJ is the ultimate waste of money

For $150 you get top service at geylang if you want sex

If you want the chase, many other places to pick up PRC babes - near the private schools such as Maxwell Road and 3/4s of them are also in the business

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
秀my lumpar! Just fly to mainland china and u can get to bonk hot PRC mei meis at less than a fraction of what u are forking out to hang that silly sash! The mei meis there are 100 times better and chioer than the sub-standard ones u see at the local HF joints!

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because I feel that those 100 geylang ones too public liao

aiyoh... you go geylang early, some of the top girls go there to sell. Late shift, go to Orchard Supreme KTV, the Las Vegas / tiananmen girls go there if they are hard working.

Just slap the bitch if she throws tantrum again.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyoh... you go geylang early, some of the top girls go there to sell. Late shift, go to Orchard Supreme KTV, the Las Vegas / tiananmen girls go there if they are hard working.

Just slap the bitch if she throws tantrum again.

You mean TAM girls go Geylang to stand in the street :eek:

I used to hear that many years ago when these girls has no customers in Havelock clubs :biggrin:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last night I went to that HFJ nightclub again and this time I purposely did not hang any single flower for the night and after 排排唱 guess what happen :confused:

Last edited:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL...ok so what happened? :rolleyes:

Share leh! :biggrin:

The pretty singer manager & the other singers did not return to sit & chat with us after 排排唱 I think mainly because we did not hang any flower at all. Worst till we are getting an unwelcome feeling for the rest the night till 2:30am.

Luckily the last night trip is meant to see how these singers treats their regular customers if they did not hang any $$$

Last edited:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

Over here, it's NPNT!

Over there, it's NMNT! It's strictly commercial, nothing wrong lah....

The pretty singer manager & the other singers did not return to sit & chat with us after 排排唱 I think mainly because we did not hang any flower at all. Worst till we are getting an unwelcome feeling for the rest the night till 2:30am.

Luckily the last night trip is meant to see how these singers treats their regular customers if they did not hang any $$$

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

lucky you still buy drinks ..if drinks also never buy ..i dont think you can seat until 2:30am :wink:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is true but I trying out to see if I can get a chance to bonk them.

Some customers offered them $500 for short times :biggrin:

Dude why waste this sort of money just throw $100 you can easily get any prc to open up her legs....just becos she is from HFJ does that made her pussy tighter?

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dude why waste this sort of money just throw $100 you can easily get any prc to open up her legs....just becos she is from HFJ does that made her pussy tighter?

Hmm ....the perception is that singers are better & cleaner than KTV girls, health centre chicken & streetwalkers :p

Last edited: