• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Hero send off for the five 04 mama gang members killed by polis

yourlaubu

It isn't a hallucination idiots like you and your clones are real so why not use your real account beta faggot.

since you are so brave, why dont you post your real name, address and tel contact here so that i can get in touch with you right away and you can prove how big your balls really are

:biggrin: How come i am no more a kid who has not served NS? You are a typical butt hurt m&d mr yoyo. FYI a drunken keling police officer tried to fight with me and i didn't back off which a cowardly m&d like you would never have done in a thousand years.

U can talk abt anything under the sun, jah jamban old man. No one with right frame of mind would ever buy ur story. In jamban own words "shit skin policeman wanna whacked me cos i passed racist remarks on him. But when shit skin policeman confronted me, i point my fingers at my shit skin friends. By doing so i pray both the shit skin policeman would hammer my shit skin friends. Afterall whether they are Indian local or foreign, whether they r keling, mama, ah neh, thambia, in Jah Jamban numbskull pea brain, all indians r shit skins." But of course we all know Jah jamban want to save face. Why would he tell us the truth knowing hes nothing but a jamban shit coward. So hes telling us here a different tale. BS tale.:rolleyes:

since you are so brave, why dont you post your real name, address and tel contact here so that i can get in touch with you right away and you can prove how big your balls really are

U see. Tis Resident Racist cry baby booooooo Jah Jamban shit is a coward and a liar. U think u got guts to leave down his contact here? I asked him to PM me. He oso no guts to take up my challenge. Pigs cant fly. But my kris sure can fly. Wanna prove to him face to face. But he no balls ya.

Another thing abt tis coward Jamban. When he lose in argument, he will said ur a clone lah, Speak jibberish lah. U low IQ lah. U illiterate lah. U Chinese dogs lah. So when he started to use any of the above words, u can yam seng ya. U win. Jah Jamban lost! Period!:biggrin:

yourlaubu

U see. Tis Resident Racist cry baby booooooo Jah Jamban shit is a coward and a liar. U think u got guts to leave down his contact here? I asked him to PM me. He oso no guts to take up my challenge. Pigs cant fly. But my kris sure can fly. Wanna prove to him face to face. But he no balls ya.

Another thing abt tis coward Jamban. When he lose in argument, he will said ur a clone lah, Speak jibberish lah. U low IQ lah. U illiterate lah. U Chinese dogs lah. So when he started to use any of the above words, u can yam seng ya. U win. Jah Jamban lost! Period!:biggrin:

lol, you want to use your kris to slice off this faggot's balls ah?? but too bad faggot got no balls in the first place, hehe, maybe you can use it to korek his asshole instead :biggrin:, but better not lah, wait he feel too shiok and ask you to korek harder :biggrin:

Leaving one's contact on a forum is the dumbest thing of all. I could give you even more unreasonable conditions. Your boxer "fren" so garang why not he goes out and whack up 10 or 20 ppl? :rolleyes: Anyway why not you leave your actual nick name in here rather than this clone?

U can talk abt anything under the sun, jah jamban old man. No one with right frame of mind would ever buy ur story. In jamban own words "shit skin policeman wanna whacked me cos i passed racist remarks on him. But when shit skin policeman confronted me, i point my fingers at my shit skin friends. By doing so i pray both the shit skin policeman would hammer my shit skin friends. Afterall whether they are Indian local or foreign, whether they r keling, mama, ah neh, thambia, in Jah Jamban numbskull pea brain, all indians r shit skins." But of course we all know Jah jamban want to save face. Why would he tell us the truth knowing hes nothing but a jamban shit coward. So hes telling us here a different tale. BS tale.:rolleyes:

I didn't pass racist remarks unto the shit skin. Why are you changing my story to suit your needs? The fact of the matter is i didn't back down to a drunken racist keling shit skin that is a police officer so much for the myth that kelings are garang fighters.

An illiterate m&d yoyo like you trying to change my story around many times even claiming the police officer is from india. :rolleyes: It's only you that doesn't believe my story which isn't anything surprising cos you would make up all sorts of lies about me anyway. The worst thing is you actually trying to explain anything. My advice to you get a secondary school education.

yourlaubu

Leaving one's contact on a forum is the dumbest thing of all. I could give you even more unreasonable conditions. Your boxer "fren" so garang why not he goes out and whack up 10 or 20 ppl? :rolleyes: Anyway why not you leave your actual nick name in here rather than this clone?

dont talk cock lah, no balls say no balls lah, dont need to be shy lah, by now everybody knows you are just a loud mouth panties wearing faggot :biggrin:

:biggrin: u so garang u leave your phone number address and name la. You don't even have the balls to use your real nick.

see you just confirmed it yourself, you are a faggot working in a gay massage parlour

I see 2 kelings massaging each other on the video by joetys do u work there too?

yourlaubu

I didn't pass racist remarks unto the shit skin. Why are you changing my story to suit your needs? The fact of the matter is i didn't back down to a drunken racist keling shit skin that is a police officer so much for the myth that kelings are garang fighters.

An illiterate m&d yoyo like you trying to change my story around many times even claiming the police officer is from india. :rolleyes: It's only you that doesn't believe my story which isn't anything surprising cos you would make up all sorts of lies about me anyway. The worst thing is you actually trying to explain anything. My advice to you get a secondary school education.

chow faggot thats your own made up version of the story, dont bluff lah, tell the truth ok? actually he
threatened to beat you up so badly and you begged him not to by giving him a blowjob rite?? haha

chow faggot thats your own made up version of the story, dont bluff lah, tell the truth ok? actually he
threatened to beat you up so badly and you begged him not to by giving him a blowjob rite?? haha

I wrote down the version so many times but of course a cowardly faggot like you would make up shit so where's your phone number or what's your real nick? :rolleyes:

yourlaubu

Cannot quote properly and spams posts clearly the sign of a deranged moron.

chow akua now i really start to pity you, after learning the truth about your traumatic experience. first you kana whacked by some indian guy, then your mother have to suck indian cocks to pay for your treatment, really sad case man, lol