• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HeLLo Moderators...

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tuakang eh, just give my 80 points to the smelliest shit stirrer, just take it as a favour from me ok? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Shit stirrer eh, go and haunt 80 points from tuakang eh ok?

Your wish is granted :biggrin: I can zap more if you wanted . Sure 80 enough anot ? :wink:

Last edited:

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me , I supported any group that make logical post . Whether its anti PAP or pro PAP . not all PAP policy are bad and not all anti PAP policy are good .

Anyone, whether pap or non pap, should just debate and discuss and not zap or infract behind the scene. Matured people do that. All this zapping and infracting are signs of cowardice and inability to debate and discuss. Simple as that.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anyone, whether pap or non pap, should just debate and discuss and not zap or infract behind the scene. Matured people do that. All this zapping and infracting are signs of cowardice and inability to debate and discuss. Simple as that.

I TOTALLY AGREE

the MOO threatened KOPISAI with NO MERCY !!!..waulau got this type of samseng here???