• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HeLLo Moderators...

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jialat, not jilat...............
There's nothing jialat about sharing nicks if it were true.
There's also nothing wrong with creating clones or replacing nicknames or sharing nicks or using someone else's nicks or whatever, if there is no deception.
Which part of my point do you still not understand?

indian gods bo understand inglish! speak hindi or tamil maybe he can register better...hehehehe

Hint : Start with the word "CHOD"

Last edited:

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
jialat, not jilat...............
There's nothing jialat about sharing nicks if it were true.
There's also nothing wrong with creating clones or replacing nicknames or sharing nicks or using someone else's nicks or whatever, if there is no deception.
Which part of my point do you still not understand?

Mr detective , so u think there's deception ? :cool:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone is smart here, including you, the only diff between you and others is that you just dunno how dumb you are now, get it? :smile:

Alamaking you Sei Hao Hai! Tiu Leh Lo Mo Kor Fa Hai! Who wrote this about you?

”There is one obvious exception and that is Alamaking. He comes across as an idiot here and he's an idiot in real life too. He's one of the few who reveals his true character."

For you fucking idiot I leave you a clue............He's the forum owner!

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone is smart here, including you, the only diff between you and others is that you just dunno how dumb you are now, get it? :smile:

You really know how to carry balls :wink: no wonder you upz everyone here including pro pap or anti pap hoping to get some points in return :wink: and no wonder you stay away from politics :wink: jia si kway wa tua peng :wink: . Good move tua Bui akai :wink: you don't even dare to speak up your own politic view here worry tio zap :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamaking you Sei Hao Hai! Tiu Leh Lo Mo Kor Fa Hai! Who wrote this about you?

”There is one obvious exception and that is Alamaking. He comes across as an idiot here and he's an idiot in real life too. He's one of the few who reveals his true character."

For you fucking idiot I leave you a clue............He's the forum owner!

Look at your latest thread :biggrin::biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You really know how to carry balls :wink: no wonder you upz everyone here including pro pap or anti pap hoping to get some points in return :wink: and no wonder you stay away from politics :wink: jia si kway wa tua peng :wink: . Good move tua Bui akai :wink: you don't even dare to speak up your own politic view here worry tio zap :biggrin:

Wow, art of flaming? you can include flame king with your tuakang king title, hur hur hur

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Out of good will lah, let me up your points ok? no need to up me lah, i dun need it, and cox you already zapped me :smile:

So guai guai ok? LOL

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see a full and final settlement looming....:biggrin:
Tuakang will never forgive me, I bear no grudges towards him. He still can tuakang all the way, by all means, but sometimes he has to be responsible for what he's saying :smile:

Last edited: