• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Heard from some of my friends in the SPF

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dunno why the spf allowed the online vice activities to flourish to such a terrible extent. A simple google search uncovered numerous links to online pimping website. I wonder what is the Police Intelligence Department doing? It appeared to be reactive, rather than proactive searching and destroying such activities asap.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dunno why the spf allowed the online vice activities to flourish to such a terrible extent. A simple google search uncovered numerous links to online pimping website. I wonder what is the Police Intelligence Department doing? It appeared to be reactive, rather than proactive searching and destroying such activities asap.

The mandate of the SPF is to protect the PeeAPee. Everything else is secondary. They can rush the SOC to harass the opposition politicians but take ages for the SOC to respond to a riot.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Long time overdue. Sweeps should have been carried long time ago regularly at Geylang, Little India, Tg Katong, Joo Chiat, Orchard Rd for criminal elements from China, Vietnam, etc. Where vice activities occur, criminal elements will flourish. When SPF is complacent; we see nothing, we do nothing, security in SG is just a joke. Sweep all these areas regularly and prevent foreign criminal gangs from operating freely in SG. Learn the lessons from USA. Foreign criminal gangs are now a part of American way of life. Is our SPF a fighting force or .... ?

ooii...one little india also cannot handle...still want to talk until geylang...joo chiat..orchard..

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
ooii...one little india also cannot handle...still want to talk until geylang...joo chiat..orchard..
There were feedback on workers being rowdiness long ago before the riots occurred. What is the Police Intelligence Department doing? And it allowed prostitution and other crimes to extend their tentacles into our society. Heads must roll. There is gross negligence in my opinion.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is not a priority area for PID. If SPF can close both eyes to overt vice activities in Geylang which can be an eyesore for some, they wont have issues with vice done covertly. But action is taken once awhile so they can answer to MHA. Total elimination of these
activities is not part of their menu.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There were feedback on workers being rowdiness long ago before the riots occurred. What is the Police Intelligence Department doing? And it allowed prostitution and other crimes to extend their tentacles into our society. Heads must roll. There is gross negligence in my opinion.

No one bothered about Little India in the past. Problems started in the early 90s. MHA sat on it. Just lucky it took about 14 years before the bomb finally exploded. Thank God no one was seriously hurt or killed from the riot.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so kopi fucker is now like screwball claims to know so and so no name nothing given who told him this and that.