• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Heard from grapevine Teo CH opposed to LHL's idea of...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Talking about kee chiu, today's papers said he was PAP's campaign strategist. With such a top notch strategist, how did the PAP's lose? I think they should stop harping on the by-election effect dealing them a lousy hand, I mean they must deal with all adverse factors and prevail. In a war, for example, do they expect the enemy to be so lousy that it will be a no-brainer defeating them?

top notch strategist to help WP to win lah... wahahahah

WP should thank him.. wahahhahahah

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need to over analyse no need to pray for what pap fractions or infighting.
This BE has shown if enough sinkies grew a pair and start giving their votes to opposition then there is hope for sinkieland!
Disregard all the distractions....just vote opposition

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's my suspicion too.
He could be seen to be dispensable.

I think TCH is the resident "fixer" for the PAP. Bo pian, he is in charge of all the kio sai business that's why when any shit flies, he must step in to clear. LHL's minder of sorts.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talking about kee chiu, today's papers said he was PAP's campaign strategist. With such a top notch strategist, how did the PAP's lose? I think they should stop harping on the by-election effect dealing them a lousy hand, I mean they must deal with all adverse factors and prevail. In a war, for example, do they expect the enemy to be so lousy that it will be a no-brainer defeating them?

1st Major mission out of his usual uniform group, yet he fumbled so badly. He is no campaign strategist. He is just a tweet. The paper general not only failed to gain ground, but it has concede more ground.

To be critical, PAP has lost more then more then 20% of the votes.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think TCH is the resident "fixer" for the PAP. Bo pian, he is in charge of all the kio sai business that's why when any shit flies, he must step in to clear. LHL's minder of sorts.

He is slated for PM ship when LHL retire ! But i think TCH fumble too many times

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's what happens when you get a paper general to do all the "thinking"...

maybe if you ask him to co_ordinate all the busses and packets of chicken rice to feed the Tanjong Pagar hordes he will be good at it... in another life, Kee chiu probably retired from the army as an MT Sgt at 43.

jw5

Loyal
He is slated for PM ship when LHL retire ! But i think TCH fumble too many times

Don't think he is slated to be PM when LHL retires. There's only 2 years difference in their ages.
More likely that he gets the priviledge to play bad cop to LHL's self-perceived good cop.

billisnotathome

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's what happens when paper-tiger Generals have to fight a 'real' battle. Ma Su camping on high ground and being surrounded by fire comes to mind.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP lost. The world mourns. 12k of punggol residents show their sadness in public
[video=youtube;pSWN6Qj98Iw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSWN6Qj98Iw&sns=em[/video]
The rest have 3 years to repent. For the time being, cleaners very on the ball at punggol east. Sweeping and cleaning to welcome worker's party whole heartedly.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't think he is slated to be PM when LHL retires. There's only 2 years difference in their ages.
More likely that he gets the priviledge to play bad cop to LHL's self-perceived good cop.

Yes, the discipline master since he took over home affairs, of which many civil servants say it's a witch hunt gone too far...

M

Mdm Tang

Why he always kena all the unpleasant tasks like giving losing press conferences? Why?

How come LHL never ask Tharman or Ah Hen to do?

could He be the "Enforcer" . ?

Enforcer = "What do u Think ?"

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

It has to be him. No one else. They can't give it to Tharman obviously. If they give it to CCS Singapore will be fourth world

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why he always kena all the unpleasant tasks like giving losing press conferences? Why?

How come LHL never ask Tharman or Ah Hen to do?

Indeed, why not Hen? After all he is the PAP Organising Secretary; the kind of post that deals with unpleasant tasks.

Tharman is too genteel for dirty politicking.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
interesting to see whether PE Town Coincil got some "kelingkia" accounts .....

scarly they find a shithole ful of worms and maggots
This will make more interesting stories for the next GE and with AIM under PM's review, I doubt PAP will do another trick to obstruct the handing over process.

Every journey is a new chapter and experience for WP - managing HG, taking over aljunied TC and now trying to manage on the split of accounts between TCH's town and PE's town. WP has very good exposures to different situation. This is how confidence is build in the party.

Last edited: