• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Heard from grapevine Teo CH opposed to LHL's idea of...

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why he always kena all the unpleasant tasks like giving losing press conferences? Why?

How come LHL never ask Tharman or Ah Hen to do?

He was born with a sad-look face like Droopy. Very suitable to let such people handle shit. If he's not into politics he'll make a very good undertaker. His lan-jiao-bin just oozes empathy.

[video=youtube;tSWf_yIV-d4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSWf_yIV-d4[/video]

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This kee chiu guy got into parliament because he's in old fart's ward which was a walkover in 2011.

When old fart is gone, the people of tanjong pagar grc, including me, will make him a one-term mp :biggrin:

That includes me to KNNBCCB PAP old fart

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Kee chiu was master strategist? loooooooooooooooooooooooooool.............. :biggrin:

Yes KEE CHIU is the master strategist of the Lanjeowfang Republic. No wonder in every press interview Kee Chiu always stand close close to KPK, as if trying to score points

Last edited:

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
..an early elections. TCH said go fix the Rivervale complex first, sort out all the BS... but LHL says opposition sure multi-corner fight. PAP sure can win. LHL say lets get over with this small thing and begin the year fresh....
[/B]

ah loong mai zho leow lah!! next stop AMK!!!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
..an early elections. TCH said go fix the Rivervale complex first, sort out all the BS... but LHL says opposition sure multi-corner fight. PAP sure can win. LHL say lets get over with this small thing and begin the year fresh....

dpmteopunggolea26e.jpg

Wah lan eh damn sian .... now got opposition at my doorstep. KNN.

Last time the prince got the cheek to slap shortie Dhana I wonder this time he dare to slap this tall guy not?

Last edited:
M

Mdm Tang

just received a little bird msg .

Cabinet may have to be re-arranged !!!

Huat Ah !!!

S

Seamaster

just received a little bird msg .

Cabinet may have to be re-arranged !!!

Huat Ah !!!

I was expecting the same. Perhaps TCH might be forced to relinquish his Home Affairs portfolio and take over Shanmugam's Foreign Affairs portfolio.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes KEE CHIU is the master strategist of the Lanjeowfang Republic. No wonder in every press interview Kee Chiu always stand close close to KPK, as if trying to score points

and also noticeably missing when the bo ho kan tau happens....

run away scared...typical SAF paper general

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was expecting the same. Perhaps TCH might be forced to relinquish his Home Affairs portfolio and take over Shanmugam's Foreign Affairs portfolio.

I think its gonna affect Kee Chiu and TSL for their sheer incompetence and lack of strategy....

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rumour has it that Yam was canned because he told his PAP masters off for their bastardious ways in exposing Laura Ong apparently....