• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HDB flat must have been priced be too cheap!

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on the number of applicants, the price can be increased by another 20%.

While many had complained that the price is too high, the actual application exercise speaks otherwise. Which one do you think the MIW would based their assessment on? It is obvious that Sinkies are screwing themselves!!!

20091228.094029_st_hdb_dawson.jpg

12,583 applied for 2,670 BTO flats

As of 2 pm today, the Housing Development Board (HDB) received a total of 12,583 applications for four recently launched Build-To-Order (BTO) projects.

The four projects, Montreal Dale in Sembawang, Segar Grove in Bukit Panjang, SkyVille@Dawson and SkyTerrace@Dawson in Queenstown, were launched on Dec 15.

Montreal Dale received 1,377 applications for 424 flats, Segar Grove received 1,341 applications for 528 flats, and Skyville @Dawson and SkyTerrace @ Dawson together received 9,865 applications for 1,718 flats.

About 70 per cent of the applicants are first-time flat buyers. The rest have bought subsidised flats in the past. Ninety-five per cent of the flats will be set aside for first-timers.

There has been strong interest in the two Dawson projects, given their choice location.

Buyers who are unsuccessful in getting flats in this BTO exercise may wish to know that the next BTO launch will be held on Jan 5 next year when buyers can look forward to another 1,300 BTO flats in Choa Chu Kang and Hougang.

HDB will continue to launch more BTO projects in 2010 if there is sustained demand for new flats.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or somebody screwed up their forecasts again. Like how MOH somehow managed to get NUS to trained a lot less doctors than what we require now, so that we have to import 3rd grade ah nehs.

Best thing is, no scholar is getting punished, but getting promoted instead!

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Somewhere in the east, 5 minutes to CBD

HDB Mansion (99 years): Size 1435 sqft, resale price $750,000
Private Condominium (99 years): Size 1425 sqft, resale price $1,360,000
Landed Inter-terrace (freehold): Size 1790 sqft, resale price $980,000
Landed Semi-D (freehold): Size 4,000 sqft, rental price $14,500/ mth

Rules,
Foreigners and PR are not eligible to purchase landed.

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Somewhere in the east, 5 minutes to CBD

HDB Mansion (99 years): Size 1435 sqft, resale price $750,000
Private Condominium (99 years): Size 1425 sqft, resale price $1,360,000
Landed Inter-terrace (freehold): Size 1790 sqft, resale price $980,000
Landed Semi-D (freehold): Size 4,000 sqft, rental price $14,500/ mth

Rules,
Foreigners and PR are not eligible to purchase landed.

Congrats! You are as coherent as Marlboro Tan.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you.. and you're as intelligent as a door knob.

Do the calculation.. it is obvious that foreigners and PR are pushing up the HDB prices.

I'm pretty sure, Foreigners and PRs cannot buy direct from HDB. They can only buy resale. This report doesn't seem to be for resale flats

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Do the calculation.. it is obvious that foreigners and PR are pushing up the HDB prices.

OK found it. Your logic doesn't apply in this case, it only applies for resale flats

Go to Page 6
http://www.ica.gov.sg/data/resources/docs/BenefitsPrivilegesRightsObligations_20080429.pdf

Public Housing (apartments developed by Housing & Development Board [HDB])
Purchase of subsidised new flats
(2/3/4/5-rooms & Executive Flats)
Citizens: Eligible
PR: Not eligible

(Executive Condominiums)

(Studio Apartments)

FT can't buy landed because our policy maker dun want to spent too much for their house?

Wrong!!! FT can buy landed, unless U dun consider PRs as FT. I consider anyone who isn't citizen an FT

Same link and page as above

Private Residential Landed Property (e.g. bungalows, semi-detached house & terrace house)
Purchase
PR: eligible
Rental

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal

You want me to do calculations on random numbers with no context as to the condition and desirability of the units compared?

You think a semi-d terrace is much bigger than a hdb? And when your freehold rotten roof drops on your head give me a call yar?

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want me to do calculations on random numbers with no context as to the condition and desirability of the units compared?

You think a semi-d terrace is much bigger than a hdb? And when your freehold rotten roof drops on your head give me a call yar?

calm down bro.. looking back, you're right that the message was a incoherent as dumb fuck MBT; and without context. My apologies.

Maybe carrying his image as my Avatar is having a negative influence on my thoughts.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Did you just get that epiphany after so many years of cock sucking and getting butt-fucked at Changi, Bapok?

if 10 jokers wanna buy 10 apples each for 10c, that would be fine. if 20 jokers wanna buy 10 apples, then each would be increased to 20c. and if there's 100 jokers eyeing the same 10 apples than each apple would now be sold at $1.

basic economics, watson. elementary.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you have money, & you are a MEMBER, anything under the SUN, MOON are eligible. ARE YOU a member?

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
You are inaccurate.

Although PR can only purchase resale flats, but the new flat's pricing is based on resale flat's prices.

Thus, technically speaking, excess demands from PR on resale flats will definitely push up prices of the new flats for Singaporeans.

Goh Meng Seng

OK found it. Your logic doesn't apply in this case, it only applies for resale flats

Go to Page 6
http://www.ica.gov.sg/data/resources/docs/BenefitsPrivilegesRightsObligations_20080429.pdf

Public Housing (apartments developed by Housing & Development Board [HDB])
(2/3/4/5-rooms & Executive Flats)

(Executive Condominiums)

(Studio Apartments)

Wrong!!! FT can buy landed, unless U dun consider PRs as FT. I consider anyone who isn't citizen an FT

Same link and page as above

Private Residential Landed Property (e.g. bungalows, semi-detached house & terrace house)
Purchase
Rental