• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HDB Condoning Illegal Subletting of Flats By Pinoy

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Source: Temasek Review

Pinoy family of six commits housing-related CRIME but HDB does not take action.

1798636_651994161520569_4318978032045615447_n.jpg

LimSiaSuay

Alfrescian
Loyal
pls dont get upset.. why you singaporeans are so angry. i tell you, i have seen these before. and i will personnally stop it. i means i will stop singaporeans from renting from them.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
It is a known secret that HDB CLOSES AN EYE on such illegal subletting by Pinoys.

Once a Pinoy becomes a PR, and buys a Resale Flat...they start making money by renting to other pinoys...flats around KK are the best because most of these pinoys are nurses, etc...

I walk past some units..you see many shoes outside, you know they are illegally subletting!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is a known secret that HDB CLOSES AN EYE on such illegal subletting by Pinoys.

Once a Pinoy becomes a PR, and buys a Resale Flat...they start making money by renting to other pinoys...flats around KK are the best because most of these pinoys are nurses, etc...

I walk past some units..you see many shoes outside, you know they are illegally subletting!

No lah, many pairs of shoes because they invited lots of friends for party everyday. :biggrin:

Remember not to be xenophobic, okay? :wink:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
No lah, many pairs of shoes because they invited lots of friends for party everyday. :biggrin:

Remember not to be xenophobic, okay? :wink:

oh I forgot LHL called me a Bigot...Given that I am a Bigot, I shall let my Vote do the talking come next GE :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh I forgot LHL called me a Bigot...Given that I am a Bigot, I shall let my Vote do the talking come next GE :biggrin:

The bigots are the idiots that voted for the PAP...the 60%....effectively, 'mee siam mai hum' is slapping his own face...:biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid govt ought to be fired for letting PRs buy HDB and sell/rent out HDB and now even let them turn HDB into budget hotel!

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
The foreigners are winning and the Sinkies are losing on their own home ground. If you want to continue to bang on it and dig up every unfair incident, you are hurting yourself.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid govt ought to be fired for letting PRs buy HDB and sell/rent out HDB and now even let them turn HDB into budget hotel!

Such illegal subletting by FTsh PR has been going on for years. Do you know why foreigners are laughing all the way to the bank?

They become PR, buy HDB flats, sublet it to collect rentals and leave the island to stay in their slum land or they use the flat as budget hotel to collect daily rate or weekly rate from tourists for short home stay.

HDB does not seem to care about such subletting. Foreigners are treasured species in the country. The foreigners do not care either. Catch us if you can.

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The foreigners are winning and the Sinkies are losing on their own home ground. If you want to continue to bang on it and dig up every unfair incident, you are hurting yourself.

We fight back for our country stolen from us by hanging all the fucking PAPs with piano wires under lamp posts and see them dance

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are wrong, buddy. If foreigners continue to misbehave in SG and treat this country like their slum land back home, they better buck up or fuck off. Sinkies are fed up because the pappies are short sighted to favour foreigners. Each and every unfair incident is a reminder to sinkies that pappies are responsible for it.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You are wrong, buddy. If foreigners continue to misbehave in SG and treat this country like their slum land back home, they better buck up or fuck off. Sinkies are fed up because the pappies are short sighted to favour foreigners. Each and every unfair incident is a reminder to sinkies that pappies are responsible for it.
Well said...the time will come for the straw to break the camel's back...

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Source: Temasek Review

1798636_651994161520569_4318978032045615447_n.jpg

NOT sonly pinoys but all FTs in particular PRCs using Hnrich HDB subsidies to enrich themselves at the expense of sgians

we are law biding but they need not be....... afterall those who stole our jobs are thieves but gahmen corndone them.. WTF

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
live with it...Pinoy are third class citizen in sinkieland, it is their given rights.
Ang Mo and ah neh occupied the top 2 class.