• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hard truth behind S'pore men's performance in bed

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I though I am yr ignored list..... cannot tahan the assing from me har......
Ask your wife, she feel shiok from me or not.....:biggrin::biggrin:

when did i say u are on my ignore list?? u want me to put u on my ignore list is it?

shiok? PAP running dog such as u got lang jiao meh??

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I though I am yr ignored list..... cannot tahan the assing from me har......
Ask your wife, she feel shiok from me or not.....:biggrin::biggrin:

btw, can u ask your mom, sis, and your wife, next time when i fuck them, please don't make too much noise? singapore after all is a conservative country... they orgas and scream their head off when i fuck them... not so nice lah....

please pass the message okay? thanx.

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
when did i say u are on my ignore list?? u want me to put u on my ignore list is it?

shiok? PAP running dog such as u got lang jiao meh??

Please... please don't put tiulehloumoh in you ignore list.......I need asshole to reponse from my assing.........already said that ...go and ask your wife , she said it is shiok leh......:biggrin::biggrin:

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
btw, can u ask your mom, sis, and your wife, next time when i fuck them, please don't make too much noise? singapore after all is a conservative country... they orgas and scream their head off when i fuck them... not so nice lah....

please pass the message okay? thanx.

Sure ok, no need to thanx ok....., also tell that to your mom, sis, wife, brother, father and grandmother (whole family lah) next time when i fuck them, tell them don't make too much noise? singapore after all is a conservative country... they orgas and scream their head off when i fuck them... not so nice lah....
:biggrin::biggrin:

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Allow me clarify to avoid further misunderstanding. When I refer to the 75% Sinkee men. I am making direct reference to the 75% Chinese. The low reproduction rate within this group currently way below the replacement level despite attempts massive attempts to boost it is a nation issue. Why aren't the other races, like Malays having this problem?

That is one of the reasons why the FT policy is in place. Despite objections from the public, the PAP govt is holding steadfast and I believe rightly so for the future of Singapore.

That is why you do not need rocket science to deduce the reason as to why so many qualified and educated foreigners are "encouraged" to work and settle here as citizens and PRs.

The paramount reason is the extremely low birth rate and the increase in the number of aged Singaporeans coupled with the increase in the number of singles and wretched divorcees here.:eek:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please... please don't put tiulehloumoh in you ignore list.......I need asshole to reponse from my assing.........already said that ...go and ask your wife , she said it is shiok leh......:biggrin::biggrin:

tiulehloumoh,

PAP running dog don't have lang jiao. their lang jiao remove by Lee Kuan Yew liao. how to fuck??

Last edited:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure ok, no need to thanx ok....., also tell that to your mom, sis, wife, brother, father and grandmother (whole family lah) next time when i fuck them, tell them don't make too much noise? singapore after all is a conservative country... they orgas and scream their head off when i fuck them... not so nice lah....
:biggrin::biggrin:

tiulehloumoh,

come up with your own rebuttal lah! why be a copy cat? oh, PAP running dog not only don't have lang jiao, they also don't have brain? i see...i see...

Last edited:

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
do not know how they derive such conclusion? what kind of criteral they judge about the performance? singapore also have indian people, are there any indian chosen for the test? if i would participate in the test, the result will be much different.

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
tiulehloumoh,

come up with your own rebuttal lah! why be a copy cat? oh, PAP running dog not only don't have lang jiao, they also don't have brain? i see...i see...

why should I....... I am just agreeing with you by adding more to what you want to say........lah......got long and big cock but cannot stand......ha.....ha.....ha.... ask your wife..... ask your wife.....:biggrin::biggrin:

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyoh! So funny seeing you 2 go at each other's dick.. I mean throat...

LOL!

Anymore colourful insults to throw at each other???

:biggrin:

:oIo::oIo::oIo: (For both of you acting childish!)

Really buay gan buay tua han!!!

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha ha, asked your wife lah,.... she just love it..... and she also mention that your is long and big but cannot stand leh..... mole lan yong....:biggrin::biggrin:

HAHHA!!! NO BRAIN NO LANG JIAO, AND NOW try to divert attention by talking cock? u see, i pity u then talk to u. you no brain no lang jiao. some more u are old. just another sad case of PAP running dog after they had been fully make use of, they get ditch by PAP.

but now, u make it i wanna pity u also cannot liao. not only u no lang jiao, no brain, but u have guai lan attitude. so i will just leave u be. don't blame me for that hor. go carry on soaking in your sai and pee, and keep on guai lan hor.

Last edited:

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyoh! So funny seeing you 2 go at each other's dick.. I mean throat...

LOL!

Anymore colourful insults to throw at each other???

:biggrin:

:oIo::oIo::oIo: (For both of you acting childish!)

Really buay gan buay tua han!!!

Waner join in........asshole here is like that leh......must kan then can wait up...:biggrin:

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
HAHHA!!! NO BRAIN NO LANG JIAO, AND NOW try to divert attention by talking cock? u see, i pity u then talk to u. you no brain no lang jiao. some more u are old. just another sad case of PAP running dog after they had been fully make use of, they get ditch by PAP.

but now, u make it i wanna pity u also cannot liao. not only u no lang jiao, no brain, but u have guai lan attitude. so i will just leave u be. don't blame me for that hor. go soak in your sai and pee hor and carry on guai lan hor.

ha ha howling dog now want to run away already har...... please don't leave leh......:biggrin::biggrin:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha howling dog now want to run away already har...... please don't leave leh......:biggrin::biggrin:

Sorry hor. I cant stay. U PAP running dog, don't have brain n lang jiao still wanna have attitude?? I leave a box of adult pampers at the corner for u. U just take care hor?

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does this mean that the Indian women are more faithful? They are satisfied because they got no other experience to compare to. They are chained to their house so cannot go out and fuck other men.

This is a very good whore index!

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry hor. I cant stay. U PAP running dog, don't have brain n lang jiao still wanna have attitude?? I leave a box of adult pampers at the corner for u. U just take care hor?

ha ha ha, though that you are not replying .....howling dog....thought you have left....don't forget to ask your wife hor..........:biggrin::biggrin: