• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Harassment by Debt Collection Company

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Subok did mention that the company had ceased operations, had it not?
If a woman or man had made the decision to break up a relationship, any party that continues to "talk" the other to resume the relationship to the point of pestering day in, day out, to the point of "harassing" could be possibly charged under the law.

Like the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan and his reCHEEme, you cannot tell right from wrong.

The guy has not resigned as a director. If he did, or if the company was made bankrupt then you would be right. But now we have a company who owes money. The creditor is entitled to chase the debt in any legitimate means which includes approaching people and asking for money. The way to approach a company for money is through its directors. So too bad for Subok's friend (or himself).

So too bad. I really hope the debt collection agency embarasses him in front of his wife, children, in-laws and friends. Because that will tip the scales back in favour of the creditor who cannot afford to pay $2k to their lawyer to recover $1k.

The debt collection agency is god's gift to the creditor of small debts.

Z

Zombie

This is just a suggestion of a scenario. I come to your house three or four times a day, ring your door bell just to have a casual conversation. You don't welcome it, I persist. No threats, no foul languages just pleasantries. How?

Then we sit down,
eat a bao,
drink a cup of tea,
take our time to discuss.
Okay? :biggrin:

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please do not drag whoever whichever god you worship into this. Debt collectors are a blessing as well as a bane. First and foremorst, they are mostly a conclave of EX CONVICTS and GANGSTERS, who resort back to what they doing best "THREATS" albeit a more civilise ways.

SO in the same light, shall we have controlled opium house back into our society?

Last edited:
Z

Zombie

Sound like Oei Hong Leong way of doing things... At least, this is what he told the press, I am not sure if he practises what he preaches ???

Oei? I think he copies from Master Xing from Hong Kong show biz.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please do not drag whoever whichever god you worship into this. Debt collectors are a blessing as well as a bane. First and foremorst, they are mostly a conclave of EX CONVICTS and GANGSTERS, who resort back to what they doing best "THREATS" albeit a more civilise ways.

SO in the same light, shall we have controlled opium house back into our society?

You have not encountered the high class educated debt collectors yet. They are the ones who, without any hint of roughness, will drive you to tears.

Who needs threats when they have embarassment?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
thought someone is very proud of his friend supporting the families of ex convict? now he is looking down on them again just because they are on the other side of the boat. ironic

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
the ex convicts my friend employed seek to depart from the "farmiliar" crime filled with easy money they "graduated" from instead seek honest hardworking antics to succeed and not resort back to the comfort ground of "gangsterism" which these debt collectors fall within and have no qualms claiming or using their past history as a mark of their "ability" to be debt collectors.

So if you are agreeable, then we shall ask ex drug addicts to work in CNB as they know drugs best!

Last edited:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
the ex convicts my friend employed seek to depart from the "farmiliar" crime filled easy money they "graduated" from instead seek honest hardworking antics to succeed and not resort back to the comfort ground of "gangsterism" which these debt collectors fall within and have no qualms claiming or using their past history as a mark of their "ability" to be debt collectors.

So if you are agreeable, then we shall ask ex drug addicts to work in CNB as they know drugs best!

Just pay the debt lah. $1,000.00 make so much noise.

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
again u missed the point! it is not just $1'000 or even $1 for that matter!

You pay 1 you pay all! You pay means you condone with such conduct and what if the rest of the creditors resort to the same method? Then what for Pte Ltd? What for wind up business? What for pay salary to workers?

If in any case the money was used for directors own enjoyment or salary, curse him to death! 3 months my friend no salary! 2 months I lend him money for expenses.

I am not a saint, the reason I helped because when I first graduate, I cannot find a job. It was him who helped me through those tough period. I own it to him even if I have to pay back more. He was the man who send me coal in the snow storm, a drop of water repay with a lake of water.

I am not here to canonise my friend as a sage. Business failed so be it. Why seek to crucified him as well?

The way some of you go about is that he had killed your family members personally! But I rather believed he had FEED your "family" members indirectly. NO need to be grateful but at least no need to be spiteful.

Just because you have no balls to go into business please don't demonised those who had failed.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just because you have no balls to go into business please don't demonised those who had failed.

Talk rot. Start PTE LTD with the intention of not paying the debts if the company loses money? Your friend deserves his current predicament.

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crazy! Who want to starts a Pte Ltd just not to pay debt?! You are not making any sense anymore!

Ahh enough go find yourself a spider to humour yourself.

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk rot. Start PTE LTD with the intention of not paying the debts if the company loses money? Your friend deserves his current predicament.

you holy you righteous you mother theresack you Md Goati You Almighloti!

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
you holy you righteous you mother theresack you Md Goati You Almighloti!

Your friend wants to use LEGAL means to avoid the debt (yahoo PTE LTD). So his credits use LEGAL means to collect the debt (debt collection agencies). Same difference.

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
CAn u get it into ur head? Who is his right mind set up at PTE LTD to not to pay debt in the first place? The legal means are in place to protect those who failed - trying and not penalise their personal assets.

ok ok u are righteous... u can certainly works for debt collection company. BTW, debts not recovered by creditors are written off and given tax relief by IRAs, all eventually balance up in some ways.

U got difficulties finding a spider?

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW, debts not recovered by creditors are written off and given tax relief by IRAs, all eventually balance up in some ways.

Stop trying to justify what is wrong. You lose 100% and get 18% tax relief is fine. Tell you what. Lend everybody $1000 each then write it off.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
not really an idiotic thread.

it gave us an insight into a arrogant failure that looks down on everyone, and still had the mentality that everyone owes him a living cause he was once a "boss".

a perfect case study example of what kind of mentality to have in order to be successful, the opposite of his. i have talked to many uncles and elders who are successful business man and many of them values credibility the most.

yet we have one champion here that says its ok not to pay up and lose credibility not to pay up as its legally right. now we know why he fails

however if you realise, he is still very much in his own world. anything we type here that does not suits to his liking, you get slammed. welcome to the class95 world again boss, hope you enjoy clearing your debt working OT.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have not encountered the high class educated debt collectors yet. They are the ones who, without any hint of roughness, will drive you to tears.

Who needs threats when they have embarassment?

who say we never encounter??:confused:

PAP is a high class educated debt collector..:biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
again u missed the point! it is not just $1'000 or even $1 for that matter!

I am not a saint, the reason I helped because when I first graduate, I cannot find a job. It was him who helped me through those tough period. I own it to him even if I have to pay back more. He was the man who send me coal in the snow storm, a drop of water repay with a lake of water.

QUOTE]

after so many posts and hints, u still can't differentiate between 'own' and 'owe'.. :biggrin: