• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Hakka Siambu Yingluk Laochio No Horse Run!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hakka genealogy is very interesting. As of now, even the experts have no solid idea of what the full Hakka picture is like. But I have my own conjecture and that is they were the original Han Chinese. The "guest" label was applied to them only because they sought refuge in the Southern provinces away from the invading Northern barbarians who subsequently took over China.
and she is pretty! :inlove::inlove:
I have been researching on my hakka lineage off and on and it's very interesting. There's even evidence that hakka was the national language at certain juncture in tiong history.
And for interest sake, many rich hakkas here own Chinese medicine shops. I haven't met one running the shop that can't speak the dialect.

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.scmp.com/news/china/dip...st-beautiful-interpreter-becomes-internet-hit
06201459-story-image-15972_cover_1500x900.jpg
cce39700-8a4a-11eb-b55b-f690abcc0fed_image_hires_081709.jpeg

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's even evidence that hakka was the national language at certain juncture in tiong history.
ooo! that's interesting. I'll have to go look it up. TBH any information shedding light on true Chinese history is a poke in the eye of the version where we are pushed to speak an invader's bastardized version being peddled to us as our "mother tongue". Know and speak your "dialects". They are your true mother tongues. The Mongolians and Manchus can keep their Mandarin.

And for interest sake, many rich hakkas here own Chinese medicine shops. I haven't met one running the shop that can't speak the dialect.
looks like I need to get a Hakka speaker to get a good deal on meds then. :laugh:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hakkas are refugees from centuries of war. Very hardy and resourceful. For a small minority of han Chinese they've certainly shaped the destiny of Chinese civilisation over the years.

At one point the three leaders of Chinese countries were all hakkas - LKY, Lee Tenghui and Deng Xiaoping

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ooo! that's interesting. I'll have to go look it up. TBH any information shedding light on true Chinese history is a poke in the eye of the version where we are pushed to speak an invader's bastardized version being peddled to us as our "mother tongue". Know and speak your "dialects". They are your true mother tongues. The Mongolians and Manchus can keep their Mandarin.
This video might enlighten you.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hakka people are the most cunning and traitorous. It seems to be in their genes.
At least we hakkas are not like losers like you, always posting bo-liao threads.
KNN you must be that fucking Eugene Ng on FB, always posting bo-liao stuff and getting fucked left, right, center.

CharKuayTeow

Alfrescian
Loyal
hakka genealogy is very interesting. As of now, even the experts have no solid idea of what the full Hakka picture is like. But I have my own conjecture and that is they were the original Han Chinese. The "guest" label was applied to them only because they sought refuge in the Southern provinces away from the invading Northern barbarians who subsequently took over China.
Actually, there is no conjecture amongst Hakkas. Many clans still maintain 族譜 that trace ancestry and migrations over the years. It is just that you'll never get us to show it. Many, many Hakka clans protected their 族譜 from the CCP's Cultural Revolution.

For example, my clan has written records going back 2000 years, and ancestors in them appear in the imperial records.