• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GREEDY is you @houri entitled Cantonese dog SELF ADMITTED SON OF DIRTY SLUT

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_3721.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

GREEDY is you @Houri entitled Cantonese dog SELF ADMITTED SON OF DIRTY SLUT so greedy so entitled to take handouts get rebates AND make excessive BTO profits paid by ME taxpayer paying high property tax. Pui!​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

GREEDY is you @Houri entitled Cantonese dog SELF ADMITTED SON OF DIRTY SLUT so greedy so entitled to take handouts get rebates AND make excessive BTO profits paid by ME taxpayer paying high property tax. Pui!​

EVERYTHING THAT YOU @Houri accused and persecuted me is proven what you and your cheap women are from 小三 to dirty slut to sell nude sell cb chicken to coward to truth hurts guilty as charged to greedy. 真够贱广东狗!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
RoastChicken_RECIPE_080420_37993.jpg

Contains lots of Iodine. Better eat more since you're same type anyway
Hey Cantonese dog son of chicken you are so entitled to steal and rob my peace. Fuck off from my cancer thread and go to my Facebook to do defamation crimes and win last word Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Povidone iodine vaginal is used to provide temporary relief from minor vaginal irritation, soreness, or itching.
RDS_HTC_Products_481995_image_B696_428134227.png

This is good for you since you do use your vaginal very often in your daily work.

Cheap cheap, about $15 in most pharmacies.
Again you Cantonese dog prove yourself to be what you accused me of = a coward hiding in this thread doing defamation crimes to Gansiokbin here while dare not reply to this thread and do defamation crimes there hahaha

Post in thread 'GREEDY is you @Houri entitled Cantonese dog SELF ADMITTED SON OF DIRTY SLUT'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/gr...dmitted-son-of-dirty-slut.373767/post-4119079

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the bully and we are your victims.
Again you are ALWAYS accusing me what you are. The one hiding in rat hole doing defamation crimes to Gansiokbin is the bully and that’s you Cantonese dog son of SELF ADMITTED SLUT PROSTITUTE Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And the victim of bullying is given no choice but to survive and thrive well despite vicious bullying and trampling. If not called weak!
No choice but to spend hours days years fighting bullies and lose mental and physical health while Cantonese dog son of SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT @Houri etc enjoy life enjoy bullying act innocent tell lies deny being a bully and accused you play victim Knnbccb may he and his precious family woman be gangraped.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolute proof you are playing victim card going by your spam of this forum. :cool:
Of course you Cantonese dog son of chicken are so entitled to spam chicken photo, insults and lies of me and so hypocritical barbarian to point out your victim of crimes spam truth. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolute proof you are playing victim card going by your spam of this forum. :cool:
Why don’t reply in this thread below but reply here? Again proving you are evil coward that dare not take up challenge hide in rat hole spam lies trample woman as slut whore mistress Pui!

Post in thread 'Play victim is you @Houridespicable evil coward dogs hiding in rat hole trampling a woman as slut whore mistress.'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/pl...an-as-slut-whore-mistress.373780/post-4119186