• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GREEDY is you @houri entitled Cantonese dog SELF ADMITTED SON OF DIRTY SLUT

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_3721.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

GREEDY is you @Houri entitled Cantonese dog SELF ADMITTED SON OF DIRTY SLUT so greedy so entitled to take handouts get rebates AND make excessive BTO profits paid by ME taxpayer paying high property tax. Pui!​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

GREEDY is you @Houri entitled Cantonese dog SELF ADMITTED SON OF DIRTY SLUT so greedy so entitled to take handouts get rebates AND make excessive BTO profits paid by ME taxpayer paying high property tax. Pui!​

EVERYTHING THAT YOU @Houri accused and persecuted me is proven what you and your cheap women are from 小三 to dirty slut to sell nude sell cb chicken to coward to truth hurts guilty as charged to greedy. 真够贱广东狗!