• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GRAPHIC IMAGES WARNING: Remains of a decapitated child after Israel conducted an airstrike in northern gaza…

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lord Bebo & Friends:
GRAPHIC IMAGES WARNING: Remains of a decapitated child after Israel conducted an airstrike in northern gaza…

the image too graphic for me to post here

Join this Exclusive Channel | Free Channel

STOP THE STEAL:
Those that find that funny are the anal herpes of humanity and their reflections know this.

De Jean :
Dear God please

Bidenskyy:
Sick smilers on here. Must be Zionists.

Samira Aslam:
that is beyond horrific and anything anything iv ever seen .im going to have nightmares - those poor people - i hope that pariah state of israhel crummbles and dies .

Rabid Monkey:
It's a pity that the zionists on the channel who leave such reaction cannot be doxed, telegram should make a public vote to weed out such filth ...only way to rid society of such Zionist scum.... ** those fucking Zionist Nazis broken countless human rights laws for decades. They worse than Hitler Gestapo I hate Hitler for not completing his FINAL SOLUTION on Biblical psycopath Jews and letting them to infest Middle East like cockroaches and bedbugs
**From the River to the Sea'
No longer 2 state solution
Just one single state.
The state of Palestine
Zionist Nazis will all be exiled from Palestine.
They will go back to where they crawled out of the woodwork

And re-infest the countries in the West where they were spawned from*

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's what you get for housing Islamic terrorist in your homes and town. From river to the sea? Just one state? With that kind of religion believes and mindset, no wonder they don't want peace and want pieces. Peace will come when all Islamic terrorists cult is rid from the middle east.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
These Palestinan deserve their plight.
Screenshot 2024-09-09 102506.png

What I originally did not want to show here

but for you, you must see

and you can even go in and give that a thumbs up or laughing emoji

I HATE HITLER FOR NOT TURNING ALL THE JEWS INTO BARS OF SOAP

those fucking Zionist Nazis broken countless human rights laws for decades. They worse than Hitler Gestapo I hate Hitler for not completing his FINAL SOLUTION on Biblical psycopath Jews and letting them to infest Middle East like cockroaches and bedbugs
**From the River to the Sea'
No longer 2 state solution
Just one single state.
The state of Palestine
Zionist Nazis will all be exiled from Palestine.
They will go back to where they crawled out of the woodwork

And re-infest the countries in the West where they were spawned from*

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the Palestine has not moved in on Israel last year 2023 and all this will never have happened.
So what if the child is sent off packing in this manner..
I can tell you in China, they will send the kids to the operation table and take out all the available organ and pass the organs to the top CCP office bearer.

So don't tell me what kind of harm to Israel has done....... Nothing new.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the Palestine has not moved in on Israel last year 2023 and all this will never have happened.
So what if the child is sent off packing in this manner..
I can tell you in China, they will send the kids to the operation table and take out all the available organ and pass the organs to the top CCP office bearer.

So don't tell me what kind of harm to Israel has done....... Nothing new.
OBVIOUSLY WITH THE CRAP YOU SPEWING, YOU GOING INTO IGNORE AND
THE FERMENTED CESSPOOL WITH USED TISSUES AND CONDOMS AND TAMPAX AND COCKROACHES
AND I NEVER WILL SEE YOU AGAIN

MORE TIME FOR ME TO ENJOY COFFEE AND SMELL ROSES

giphy.gif

allen-haff-allen-lee-haff.gif

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So, Islamic terrorists can kill each other but when non-Muslims (especially when Jews is involved) you farkers go cry father cry mother.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No worries, their kind breed like rabbits.

IDF always give advance warning before an airstrike, the child was probably 'volunteered' by the Islamofascists to be a 'martyr' and then used as material for anti-Israel photo op. :cool:

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

IDF always give advance warning before an airstrike, the child was probably 'volunteered' by the Islamofascists to be a 'martyr' and then used as material for anti-Israel photo op. :cool:

You and your genocidal loving kind going into dark dark place where used tissues and condoms and tampax go wtih cockroaches
So I neve will see your garbage posting singing hosannas to Zionist Nazis Lebebsraumers again

The better for me to enjoy coffee and smell roses

giphy.gif

allen-haff-allen-lee-haff.gif

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let the Jews continue this seizing of land and killings. There will be a time when they get too exhausted to kill.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the kind of sick world we are living in.
The mynmmar big 4 family taking organs from people body.
Make women their sex slave.
Making them calling their friends to con them of money and their body.
We have these m&ds using children as their shield to advocate their own agenda.

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Nazis gave warnings before herding the Jews in cattle cars to concentration camps. Didn't make it less of a genocide.

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
One less terrorist militant for Hamas. Islamists and libtards, please explain Oct 7th.
Oct 7th was a terrorist attack - though some said it was done with the complicit co-operation of Netanyahu to shore up his election ratings.

What is happening in Gaza now is outright genocide.

I think in most people's value systems, genocide ranks higher in terms of evilness than terrorism.