• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Gpgt] The most good looking family in Singapore!!!

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two articles on The Washington Post “On Faith” blog explicitly state….jpeg

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give. (Matthew 10:8)

God Himself taught me NOT to collect money even if I could raise some one from dead in the near future. Yes, I got the authority from God above, FREELY, it is free. as I did not pay a penny for it. The reason why PASTORS cannot freely give is because they have not freely received the authority yet. (Matthew 10:8)

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was he a Student at the Lady of Lourdes, Queen Street, sometime in 1980, doing his A Levels as a Private Student ?