• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GPGT - PAP MPs Do Work "Very" Closely Together

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
VzbVPeB.jpg

onKr6lk.jpg

vMpKrDV.jpg

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
gosh like this also can

huai their hubbies never complain

certainly not a simpur case lo

Wendy have a high paying job

not that that Botak is humsup man

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is warmly welcum. mp's must set examples for sinkies to remain passionate, hot-blooded, pumped, lovey-dovey in order for sinkies to do likewise and proactively procreate. sg need more sex and hopefully the intimacies exemplified will produce results that stick.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow, maybe next time we will also see PAP members kissing each other in "loving appreciation", makes you wonder what PAP members do behind close door meetings. Could PAP be a secret swingers party having sex with each other's spouses like David and Wendy?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If we pause and ponder we have to ask ourselves the question as to why Singapore society should be bound by laws and values systems imposed upon us by our former colonial masters.

The concept of a family unit, one man, one woman producing offspring within the sanctity of marriage is based upon the laws formulated by the Westminster system. These laws are Christocentric guided by the teachings of the bible. How this can be relevant to a predominantly Asian society living in an independent nation should certainly be up for review after more than half a century.

Nature dictates that the successful male should spread his seed far and wide while the meek, mild and defective members of the male species should be denied the opportunity to pass on their inferior sperm.

It is time to resurrect LKY's proposal to end the requirement that marriages be monogamous and explore alternatives which would allow a good degree of leeway when it comes to sexual unions.

A good starting point would be to review the system practiced to by our ancestors. it was outlawed by the communist party despite the fact that Mao was the biggest philanderer of all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concubinage#In_China

Communism in China is pretty much dead and buried and concubinage is making a return. Singapore should seriously consider following suit.

In China, successful men often had concubines until the practice was outlawed after the Communist Party of China came to power in 1949. The standard Chinese term translated as "concubine" was qiè 妾, a term used since ancient times. Concubines resembled wives (Chinese: 妻; pinyin: ) in that they were recognized sexual partners of a male family member and were expected to bear children from him. In English the term concubine is also used for what the Chinese refer to as pínfēi (Chinese: 嬪妃) "consorts of emperors", some of very high rank.[SUP][25][/SUP]
In premodern China, it was illegal and socially disreputable for a man to have more than one wife at a time, but he could have concubines.[SUP][26][/SUP] At first a man could have as many concubines as he could afford, however, from the Eastern Han (25–220 CE) onward, the maximal number of concubines a man could have was limited by law. The higher ranking and the more noble an identity a man possessed, the more concubines he was permitted to have.[SUP][27][/SUP]

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/26/china-concubines-return-t_n_269482.html

Concubinage has a long history in China and was common right up to the early 20th century. Emperors and warlords kept many concubines as well as wives, and the wives sometimes even presented their husbands with fresh concubines, a practice known as "drinking vinegar".

Young women become concubines today for reasons of money and lifestyle, but also as a way out of poverty. "My son is already two years old, and my son's father is the same age as my father," wrote one anonymous 20-year-old concubine. "I call him 'old man'. He treats me well. Since I gave birth to a son, he bought a 180 square metre house under my name and two shops under my son's name. My days are very comfortable. I never ask him about his business and family, nor press him to divorce. A woman's life is hard and her youth goes quickly, so I cherish the present."

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/26/china-concubines-return-t_n_269482.html

Concubinage has a long history in China and was common right up to the early 20th century. Emperors and warlords kept many concubines as well as wives, and the wives sometimes even presented their husbands with fresh concubines, a practice known as "drinking vinegar".

Young women become concubines today for reasons of money and lifestyle, but also as a way out of poverty. "My son is already two years old, and my son's father is the same age as my father," wrote one anonymous 20-year-old concubine. "I call him 'old man'. He treats me well. Since I gave birth to a son, he bought a 180 square metre house under my name and two shops under my son's name. My days are very comfortable. I never ask him about his business and family, nor press him to divorce. A woman's life is hard and her youth goes quickly, so I cherish the present."

Why you fucking idiot Jews want to copy ideas from ancient Chinks :oIo:

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you pause and ponder you have to ask ourselves the question as to why Singapore society should be bound by laws and values systems imposed upon us by our former colonial masters.

The concept of a family unit, one man, one woman producing offspring within the sanctity of marriage is based upon the laws formulated by the Westminster system. These laws are Christocentric guided by the teachings of the bible. How this can be relevant to a predominantly Asian society living in an independent nation should certainly be up for review after more than half a century.

Nature dictates that the successful male should spread his seed far and wide while the meek, mild and defective members of the male species should be denied the opportunity to pass on their inferior sperm.

It is time to resurrect LKY's proposal to end the requirement that marriages be monogamous and explore alternatives which would allow a good degree of leeway when it comes to sexual unions.

A good starting point would be to review the system practiced to by our ancestors. it was outlawed by the communist party despite the fact that Mao was the biggest philanderer of all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concubinage#In_China

Communism in China is pretty much dead and buried and concubinage is making a return. Singapore should seriously consider following suit.

Nope, it is not good because studies have shown that polygamy is detrimental to women. Women will have to fight over the men's resources. Children of the 2nd and subsequent wives fight over the man's resources and it is the children that suffer.

And when there are many single unmarried males out there, it usually spells trouble. Just look at the Taiping rebellion.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Nope, it is not good because studies have shown that polygamy is detrimental to women. Women will have to fight over the men's resources. Children of the 2nd and subsequent wives fight over the man's resources and it is the children that suffer.

New laws can be passed to ensure that assets are distributed fairly and pecking orders are established which are acceptable to all parties.

And when there are many single unmarried males out there, it usually spells trouble. Just look at the Taiping rebellion.

Who gives a shit about them. Just create a special subsidized section at Geylang where they can get their rocks off courtesy of the taxpayer. That should keep them content enough to not cause too much trouble.

RandomNexus

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is just a friendly touch of the slim waist and nothing more. :wink:
And that's because their respective spouses are both ang mos, and as we know from this forum, ang mos are de best! :biggrin:

Aiyah. They still call each other comrades. Ain't comrades for nothing.