• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[GPGT] Pan LingLing and her bah zhang....

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Gosh! What happened to her? She looks terrible. Doubt Jacky Chan can recognize her now..
Can Eat Don't Waste.gif

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those are A cups. Actually very nice, these people got the bodies of young girls.
when i was in grad school i shared a victorian home with 6.9 viet and angmoh hookers. the oldest viet hooker auntie had big boobs, body of a young beauty queen, but fucked up face of cock cutter “ai kieu yu” or ball boxer “phuc dat bich”.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
when i was in grad school i shared a victorian home with 6.9 viet and angmoh hookers. the oldest viet hooker auntie had big boobs, body of a young beauty queen, but fucked up face of cock cutter “ai kieu yu” or ball boxer “phuc dat bich”.

Viet ladies are fierce if you are not their client.
If you are into indochina, Thai or cambodians are less feminist than Viet.
More swee muak muak.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
She used to have nice big titties, but very unfortunate she had breast cancer.

Many years ago, saw her at Sembawang shopping centre. I'm ashamed to say my erection was quite obvious.

images
1623734999866.jpeg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle was affiliated to pan at ngee Ann poly too KNN also Thomas ong even same course :eek:KNN KNN KNN at that time pan was a very attractive chiobu but now same like my uncle has turned karchng bin :frown: KNN lucky for Thomas ong still maintain KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle was affiliated to pan at ngee Ann poly too KNN also Thomas ong even same course :eek:KNN KNN KNN at that time pan was a very attractive chiobu but now same like my uncle has turned karchng bin :frown: KNN lucky for Thomas ong still maintain KNN
Thanks to @jw5 For pointing out karchng bin vs bin karchng now My uncle think @ginfreely should have a bin karchng I.e a karchng that leesemble a bin KNN no wonder she always leeceived whistling from the back KNN