• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Govt appointed a LIAR to become perm secretary

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Husband kenna robbed twice. I think the husband is with bad company. People with such spouses are a liability to the civil service and the citizens that are supposed to be served. I think her standard is like Lim Siah Sway!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think he spent 2 days trying to convince us.

Ya,I still remember that cock fucking hubby tennis buddy talking all the fucking cock in the forum,he must be thinking that all Sinkies are as stupid as 66.6% they are so used to con,too bad for him,as this group here just dont listen to cock!

Fucker he is,not the hubby as I am a sinner,but the fucker who tot he was clever,it was a bitter taste till to day in my mouth.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think anyone suggested that. The thread starter thought that wife tried covering up. The only reason this made the local papers was that they knew that Malaysian papers would certainly carry it.

I feel that her husband's wrongdoing should not affect her appointment.

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
My opinion is that she did nothing wrong.

Therefore it has no relevance to her appointment as permanent secretary.

It does not suggest a character blemish that will lead her to abuse her powerful position to profit herself.

I think in all things we need to be fair. As fair as we can be, knowing our own evil natures.

Yes, he husband farking around has got nothing to do with her... if I recalled, she did not give a truthful answer to reporters the first time when the incident happened. She was caught telling a white lie... obviously it was too embarassing for her..

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
did she "lie" to the media?...i don't recall her making any comments to the media at all...however i did notice the sudden curious media blackout after the story first broke...

I can't recall the exact details but I remembered she was caught lying... perhaps someone with ST archive access can go back and take a look. There were 2-3 news within a week, as I recalled... then suddenly, no more news about her in ST...

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
The hubby tennis buddy came online with a cock and bull story that he was giving tuition to a PRC meimei in Johore.

HAHAHA! I must have missed this on the old SBF... what a story... and this fella expects us to believe? Go to Desaru to give tuition to a PRC MM?

HAHAHAHAHA!

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is her husband who comitted sin, and the wages of sin is death...well almost ...his stomach nearly spilled out..

the problem is not with the husband... he can screw as much as he wants and lie as much as he wants... he is not a perm sec...
Problem is with the wife... like I've said, I dont gave access to ST archives but if I have, just dig out the stories then and you will see that she lied...

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
the thread heading said she's a liar?

I'm trying to recall the incident... it goes something like this... when the story 1st broke, there was no mention of PRC MM... but reporter knew that the man involved was the husband of the lady civil servant... reporter went to talk to her... she gave a false answer (I cant remember the details but I know it's a false answer... cause 1-2 days later, the story broke that a PRC MM was involved which nullified what she said earlier... something like that...)