• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Govt appointed a LIAR to become perm secretary

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>20670.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>
MRS OW FOONG PHENG, 45
B2-7m.jpg

Now: JTC Corporation chief executive officer
Oct 1: Second Permanent Secretary (Trade and Industry)

Mrs Ow, now chief executive of JTC Corporation, will become the Second Permanent Secretary at the Ministry of Trade and Industry (MTI). -- PHOTOS: PUBLIC SERVICE DIVISION, SPRING

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This lady civil servant is the one whose husband was caught having an affair with a Chinese PRC mei mei in Desaru. This incident came to light because the husband suay, kenna robbed and stabbed in Desaru while having a fling with the PRC MM in Desaru (see news report below).

Now of course this doesn't involve the wife, Mrs Ow and in fact, she deserves sympathies since her husband cheated her behind her back. But as I recalled, she tried to cover up the incident (cause it's embarrassing for her as well since she is a top civil servant). She covered up the incident by telling a lie to the reporter. Later reporters dug out the truth and showed that a PRC MM was at the scene. I can't remember the details but I remembered the lying part. Later she was quietly transferred out from MOM and posted to JTC...

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/printfriendly/0,4139,101816,00.html
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=10 width=620 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>DESARU RESORT ATTACK</TD></TR><TR><TD class=font12>Shot fired, but S'porean found stabbed</TD></TR><TR><TD>Businessman attacked by two men in carpark. They flee in S'pore registered car</TD></TR><TR><TD>HE staggered into the hotel lobby, clutching his stomach. His hand was stained with blood and he could barely stand.</TD></TR><TR><TD class=font12><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=left border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=font12w>By Genevieve Jiang</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=font12>11 February 2006</TD></TR><TR><TD class=font12>HE staggered into the hotel lobby, clutching his stomach. His hand was stained with blood and he could barely stand.

Witnesses had heard a shot, but it turned out that Singapore businessman Ow Peng Seang, 43, had been stabbed.
The attack by two men took place at the carpark of the Golden Beach Resort in Desaru on Wednesday evening.

Mr Ow, a Malaysian citizen, is a general manager for business development at new niche property developer Sin Heng Chan.
A receptionist at the hotel, Madam Azi, 40, told The New Paper over the phone that Mr Ow arrived with a woman and asked about room rates.

The couple then left. The identity of the woman is not known.
'But less than 15 minutes later, they returned, and this time, the woman was struggling to hold him as he staggered into the lobby,' said Madam Azi.

The receptionist, who was on duty at the time of the incident around 5pm, knew immediately that something had gone terribly wrong.
'His hand was on his waist and there was some blood on his shirt. His face was very pale, and he looked like he was in a lot of pain,' she said.
'But they were calm. There was no screaming or wailing.'

NOTHING STOLEN

Madam Azi and her colleagues immediately arranged for the hotel driver to take the couple to the nearest clinic - about 10 minutes' drive away. Madam Azi said it was the last time she saw them.
She said Mr Ow's friend returned around 2am to collect his car, a luxury Lexus. Nothing had been stolen.

One witness told Malaysian police that the assailants had driven off in a silver, Singapore-registered Nissan car, The Straits Times reported.
The witness described one assailant as thin and tall and the other as 'big-sized'.

Harian Metro reported that the two men were believed to be waiting for Mr Ow at his car. An argument ensued, followed by the attack.
Hotel manager Jamal Salleh said Mr Ow had asked about room rates, but did not indicate whether he would be checking in.

He then walked back to the car. Witnesses said they heard a gunshot and Mr Ow soon returned, clutching his stomach. But checks showed that he had been stabbed.

Johor police found a used shell at the scene and are investigating.
Mr Ow was taken from the clinic to Kota Tinggi General Hospital. From there, he was moved to the Sultan Aminah Hospital in Johor Baru.
Yesterday, he was transferred to the Singapore General Hospital where he is in a high-dependency ward.

When The New Paper visited him last evening, he appeared weak, and was hooked up to several tubes and equipment. He could barely open his eyes or speak.

His family declined to be interviewed. Mr Ow is married to Mrs Ow Foong Pheng, 41, deputy secretary in the Ministry of Manpower.

Six years ago, their three-story semi-detached house at Linden Drive was burgled. Robbers made off with $40,000 in cash and valuables.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
My opinion is that she did nothing wrong.

Therefore it has no relevance to her appointment as permanent secretary.

It does not suggest a character blemish that will lead her to abuse her powerful position to profit herself.

I think in all things we need to be fair. As fair as we can be, knowing our own evil natures.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she did nothing wrong, how is it relevant to her appointment in the first place? Can't seem to follow the logic.

If she did nothing wrong, why are the issues of abuse, powerful position and profit raised.

I can understand if she did something minor but it may not be relevant to her appt or to her abusing her position.

My opinion is that she did nothing wrong.

Therefore it has no relevance to her appointment as permanent secretary.

It does not suggest a character blemish that will lead her to abuse her powerful position to profit herself.

I think in all things we need to be fair. As fair as we can be, knowing our own evil natures.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Guan, I dunno about the rest but Khaw Boon Wan already Health Minister leow and you still talking about Perm Secretary? Now waiting for PRCs and Indians to become MPs.

Sooner rather than later siah!

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
did she "lie" to the media?...i don't recall her making any comments to the media at all...however i did notice the sudden curious media blackout after the story first broke...

i also recall a possible friend of her hubby lamely trying to do a cover up job at the old delphi SBF site when the story was making the rounds...

also it was ironic that she was a top policy maker at MOM - which has allowed the flood of PRC meis meis onto our shores to amongst other things satisfy some horny singgie men...one of which sadly for her has turned out to be her very own hubby(although i note that he is a malaysian)...

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right. The family nor she did not comment. The hubby tennis buddy came online with a cock and bull story that he was giving tuition to a PRC meimei in Johore.

Yes, someone did say karma as she was holding MOM job.

did she "lie" to the media?...i don't recall her making any comments to the media at all...however i did notice the sudden curious media blackout after the story first broke...

i also recall a possible friend of her hubby lamely trying to do a cover up job at the old delphi SBF site when the story was making the rounds...

also it was ironic that she was a top policy maker at MOM - which has allowed the flood of PRC meis meis onto our shores to amongst other things satisfy some horny singgie men...one of which sadly for her has turned out to be her very own hubby(although i note that he is a malaysian)...

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right. The family nor she did not comment. The hubby tennis buddy came online with a cock and bull story that he was giving tuition to a PRC meimei in Johore.

Isn't it ironic that thanks to Ministry of Manpower, the PRC got a job in SGP as a prostitute, so that her husband can screw....

Life is rather interesting in a way...:biggrin:

where in the article got pointed out her flaws in character?

it is her husband who comitted sin, and the wages of sin is death...well almost ...his stomach nearly spilled out..

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
As far as I can recall she did nothing wrong. What flaw are yoy talking about.

Isn't it ironic that thanks to Ministry of Manpower, the PRC got a job in SGP as a prostitute, so that her husband can screw....

Life is rather interesting in a way...:biggrin:

where in the article got pointed out her flaws in character?

it is her husband who comitted sin, and the wages of sin is death...well almost ...his stomach nearly spilled out..

jw5

Loyal

Life itself is ironical.
Have the perpetuators been caught?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Is it not obvious to everyone that she put a hit on her husband? Probably knew the husband was screwing around with another woman. She waited for him to come up with some excuse to go to Desaru, knowing he would play with his mistress there. hired a couple of sinkie gangsta to follow him there, and paid them to kill him, and make it look like robbery. Suspicious things to me are that nothing was taken, and the assailants were driving a S'pore registered car.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it not obvious to everyone that she put a hit on her husband? Probably knew the husband was screwing around with another woman. She waited for him to come up with some excuse to go to Desaru, knowing he would play with his mistress there. hired a couple of sinkie gangsta to follow him there, and paid them to kill him, and make it look like robbery. Suspicious things to me are that nothing was taken, and the assailants were driving a S'pore registered car.

hard to say the wife ordered it...it could be his biz partners whom he cheated....just zun zun he wanted to hanky panky...he kena....

dun think a civil servant dare to do things like this...even Hakka Lee cannot be proven doing such things...

if he can cheat his wife, he could also cheat his biz partners right?

Last edited:

Hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ya,I still remember that cock fucking hubby tennis buddy talking all the fucking cock in the forum,he must be thinking that all Sinkies are as stupid as 66.6% they are so used to con,too bad for him,as this group here just dont listen to cock!

Fucker he is,not the hubby as I am a sinner,but the fucker who tot he was clever,it was a bitter taste till to day in my mouth.

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel that her husband's wrongdoing should not affect her appointment.

However, what I don't like is the media-blackout on this incident. If this matter happened to an opposition party member, it will be splashed all over the various newspapers & in TV news too.