• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Government to approve Playboy Singapore edition?

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah Singapore men are trained to have no sex life. Make sure you work your ass off, and your wife too. That is why we have no babies!

(And so many retired uncles go Batam)

chinchai

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Pinoys are more sophisticated than the sinkies!

2743191961_7748336e22.jpg

Thoth2

Alfrescian
Loyal
If wifey body cannot make it how? Print life-size centrefold cutout and paste over?

Simple solution , just cut out the playmates face, plaster over wifey, & fire the base!...

Then you can have your cake, and eat it too!.

Pleas do not put zoey on the first edition, it would be an insult to humanity!:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
i think he meant that if the wife's face + body CMI, he gotta resort to pasting the life-size centerfold poster over his wife, b4 he can pump her.
I know. That's why I'm asking why he still wants to pump her. :smile: