• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Government to approve Playboy Singapore edition?

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gong%20Li-4.jpg

the ideal singapore model for playboy

You must be kidding. Look at those saggy tits. Thats the reason why she likes acting in period movies. The dresses than were tits lifting.

sherrry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe, since our local men may not be getting any sex from their partner/spouse, the sperm bank could soon be flooded with sperm donors.

sherrry

Alfrescian
Loyal
I insist that they use local talents and not foreign tits, errr, I mean talents. :smile:
Now that we have our very own stripping bloggers & exhibitionists among the adventurous breed of sgporean gals, we may not have shortage of local talents. The only fear is that their faces r so fugly, that the magazines r torched even b4 hitting the news stands.

tate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that we have our very own stripping bloggers & exhibitionists among the adventurous breed of sgporean gals, we may not have shortage of local talents. The only fear is that their faces r so fugly, that the magazines r torched even b4 hitting the news stands.

With a cover like that, will it ever get torched?

xin_13030310114618706491.jpg

jw5

Loyal
The key word is talent, not local. :smile:

csjcsjcsj

Alfrescian
Loyal
<h3 style="color: pink"> No Problem. Only all the Bikinis MUST BE ONLY WHITE COLOR strictly. The PAP color.</h3>:p

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if playboy was introduced in singapore, it will die a slow death like FHM etc...

FHM and Maxim in other countries, are popular and have good quality; good enough for male subscribers to keep on renewing.

In Singapore though- its in my opinion that since SPH has started publishing it, it has become poor cousins of its overseas counterpart. I don't even wanna flip through it sometimes- expect when I wanna see a lame joke being printed on the monthly magazine. And there were many lame jokes still the last time I flipped through it many moons ago.

jerry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if playboy was introduced in singapore, it will die a slow death like FHM etc...
<!-- / message -->

The difference FHM got clothes, Playboy has no clothes.

Tits and Ass sells you know :biggrin:

bigbossman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same problem applies: not enough local girls to fill the pages.

Somebody just said:

Now that we have our very own stripping bloggers & exhibitionists among the adventurous breed of sgporean gals, we may not have shortage of local talents.

These girls, they do one photoshoot in one day, can take home thousands of dollars, that's better than sell cb in Geylang. A photoshoot promotes stardom, their next step is MediaCorp. Ratings will surely go up because everybody will want to watch the new MediaCorp soap starring the Playboy Centrefold.

Of course, when there's a shortage a local talent, we still have plenty of FT in Singapore who is willing to do that. The Malaysians and PRCs will be happy to make some quick buck.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Conversely, the men of sg would be patronizing vices more, as the libido increased after stimulation from magazines, and not getting any sex from their partner/spouse.

Simple solution , just cut out the playmates face, plaster over wifey, & fire the base!...

Then you can have your cake, and eat it too!.

Pleas do not put zoey on the first edition, it would be an insult to humanity!:biggrin: