• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Good MP Tin Pei Ling Is Now MP Of All Grab Serfs! Grab Serfs Will Henceforth Enjoy Better Privileges!

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fake MM.

I give you try guess.

1) To shit.

2) He hates whiny girls except wife and daughter in law.

3) He was too old to listen to crap.

looks like bad omen.

MM could be looking at a weak link in the party ... he thought better to not get involved and go home sleep better...

1675511706026.png

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand what the fuss is MPs are supposed to have day jobs in order to effectively represent the community.

Full time MPs wouldn't have a clue regarding life outside of politics.
Should probably pick up cardboards to understand the plight of old fuckers then as well?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you disagree to her appointment, please sanction and boycott GRAB, Grabfood, and GRABDelivery.

In the future, also sanction and boycott GRABBanking on their digital banking licence. Because high chance it goes belly up.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Grab just want a cable into PAP for more lucrative ventures or grab just doing PAP a favour by appointing her as executive. After all, temasek hold a chunk of grab and more likely, the second scenario occured.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am amazed your convoluted logic would reach that conclusion.

I'm drawing from your convoluted logic where you gave a list of people of various professions being politicians. You think a muud Grab serf being a politician is too convoluted? Your low opinion of your own race is fine by me.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm drawing from your convoluted logic where you gave a list of people of various professions being politicians. You think a muud Grab serf being a politician is too convoluted? Your low opinion of your own race is fine by me.
If he led a group of other Grab serfs into negotiations and representation, he is a politician.
TPL couldn't even meet this low bar requirement.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If he led a group of other Grab serfs into negotiations and representation, he is a politician.
TPL couldn't even meet this low bar requirement.

TPL is an MP for many years. She has represented tens of thousands of her own constituents, some of whom are Grab serfs. The oppies that you support have not represented anyone except themselves.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So now you agree that she wasn't a politician before she became an MP.
Everyone wasn't a politician until they became MP. Only morons like you would state that a union leader or manager is also an MP. It's your own quote.

Btw, most union leaders in Singapore are PAP cadres.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
MAYBE Kotex Tin is referring both salary will be clearly managed.
Not a single cent less collect from MP & not a single cent missed from Grab
A person simply not possible to focus on 2 Full Time Job, even IF she can somehow avoid conflict of interests
She have to clarify which job will be on Part-time basis, either she Part-Time MP or Part-Time Grab Director
You think she gives a fark? The only thing she can clarify is that there is more moolah to be had for her Kate Spades.

tinpeiling_0.jpg

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone wasn't a politician until they became MP. Only morons like you would state that a union leader or manager is also an MP. It's your own quote.

Btw, most union leaders in Singapore are PAP cadres.
An experience as a politician does not mean that they have to be an MP.
A union leader is a politician.
A manager of a large dept is a politician.
A salaryman who has served and be a member of a political party is a politician.
Tell me, what experience as a politician this bitch had, besides marrying a PPS, makes her out to be a politician.
I see an opportunist and golddigger just like her senior patron.
Learn to read and comprehend

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think she gives a fark? The only thing she can clarify is that there is more moolah to be had for her Kate Spades.

She is only fark care her monthly bank statement, more money credited into her account and laughing all the way to the parliament house

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
This GRAB money face MP only fark care her monthly bank statement, more and more money credited into her bank accounts, so can laugh all the way to parliament house

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
After much intense cyberbullying by oppies, good MP Tin shifted to a different portfolio in Grab. Oppies happy now?

capture.png

SINGAPORE: Following public scrutiny of her earlier appointment at Grab Singapore, Member of Parliament Tin Pei Ling said on Friday (Feb 10) that it would be best for her to move into a role that did not involve any government relations in the country.

She will transition to becoming a director of corporate development.

The announcement comes more than a week after it was reported that she had been appointed director of public affairs and policy at Grab Singapore. The news prompted questions about a possible conflict of interest between her positions in Parliament and at the tech company.

In a Facebook post on Friday, Ms Tin said her new role as director of corporate development is "aligned to my career interest and will also tap on my past experiences in consulting and corporate strategy".

She added: "To ensure that I can always contribute constructively in Parliament, I also need to challenge myself to grow, and keep pace with developments. Hence I saw the opportunity to return to the private sector as a way to broaden my horizons and to hone new skills. I looked forward to my role at Grab as an opportunity to grow and contribute to society."

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...le-corporate-development-director-pap-3269016