• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Good Brahmin Tells Sinkie Asshole Loser Uncle To Back Off! Back Off, Sinkie Loser!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
GPGV litter bugs punishment...

Hey... did u notice there are ah nehs littebugs...

They had to humiliate minorities and get them to clean filthy Chinatown. The dirtiest place on the planet.

Pork bones and lard strewn all over the place.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are racist! You should be treating our foreign guests with respect and courtesy.

If this indian bitch is being gangraped. I will go over and take a photo of her face while her cheebye is getting rammed with a metal rod. I will splash some Tabasco sauce on her filthy cunt.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
. This kind of Indian bitch, pull her fucking hair and slam her head against the pillar, fuck her with a broomstick. Hang her corpse in the mall as a warning to other fucking shitskins.

CANNOT

SHE CECA AND WAY WAY ABOVE YOUR SOCIAL LEVEL
LIKELY TO HAVE PHD FROM UPTRON ACL AND BECAUSE OF THAT, BE A PROFESSOR IN STINKAPORE UNIVERVISITY
ADORED BY MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS WHO BROWN NOSE THEMSELVES ON CECAs

YOU A FUCKING PEASANT AND YOU GET USE TO YOUR LOW SOCIAL LEVEL AND KOW TOW TO THAT INDIAN LADY

1585497003500.png

8lD7BvM.gif

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
CANNOT

SHE CECA AND WAY WAY ABOVE YOUR SOCIAL LEVEL
LIKELY TO HAVE PHD FROM UPTRON ACL AND BECAUSE OF THAT, BE A PROFESSOR IN STINKAPORE UNIVERVISITY
ADORED BY MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS WHO BROWN NOSE THEMSELVES ON CECAs

YOU A FUCKING PEASANT AND YOU GET USE TO YOUR LOW SOCIAL LEVEL AND KOW TOW TO THAT INDIAN LADY

1585497003500.png

8lD7BvM.gif

Fuck that filthy Indian cunt!
My broomstick will tear her black cheebye!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Meanwhile in mat laysia

Kerajaan larang pasar raya ‘halau’ pelanggan tak pakai topeng
Mohamad Fadli
-
May 8, 2020 3:52 PM
facebook sharing button

twitter sharing button

whatsapp sharing button

sharethis sharing button

COVID19_MASK_PUBLIC_PETALING_STREET_FMT_08052020-1.jpg
Orang ramai digalakkan memakai penutup hidung dan mulut ketika berada di kawasan tumpuan awam.
PUTRAJAYA: Kerajaan melarang pasar raya “menghalau” pelanggannya yang tidak memakai topeng kerana ia bertentangan dengan peraturan di bawah Akta Pencegahan dan Pengawalan Penyakit Berjangkit 1988 atau Akta 342 ketika Perintah Kawalan Pergerakan (PKP).
Menteri Kanan (Keselamatan) Ismail Sabri Yaakob berkata tidak menjadi satu kesalahan bagi pelanggan yang tidak memakai topeng muka.
“Jadi saya harap pihak pasar raya dan sebagainya tidak ambil undang-undang sendiri dengan kenakan satu halangan yang bertentangan dengan peruntukan di bawah akta dan peraturan,” katanya pada sidang media hari ini.

Meanwhile in laysia mat

The government bans the 'chase' supermarket customers from wearing masks
Mohamad Fadli |
-
May 8, 2020 3:52 PM
facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
whatsapp sharing button
sharethis sharing button
People are encouraged to wear nose and mouth masks when in public places.
PUTRAJAYA: The government forbids supermarkets to "repel" customers who do not wear masks because they contravene regulations under the Prevention and Control of Infectious Diseases Act 1988 or Act 342 of the Movement Control Act (CPP).

Senior Minister (Security) Ismail Sabri Yaakob said it would not be a mistake for customers who do not wear masks.

"So I hope the supermarket and others do not enact their own laws by imposing an obstruction that is contrary to the provisions of the Act and the regulations," he told a press conference today.

同时在亚洲垫

政府禁止“追逐”超市顾客戴口罩
Mohamad Fadli |
--
2020年5月8日下午3:52
Facebook分享按钮
Twitter分享按钮
whatsapp共享按钮
分享此分享按钮
鼓励人们在公共场所戴口罩和口罩。
布城:政府禁止超市“排斥”不戴口罩的顾客,因为他们违反了1988年《传染病预防和控制法》或《运动控制法》(CPP)342号法令。

安全部高级部长伊斯梅尔·萨布里·雅科布(Ismail Sabri Yaakob)说,对于不戴口罩的顾客来说,这不会是一个错误。

他在今天的新闻发布会上说:“因此,我希望超市和其他公司不要通过施加与该法令和规定相抵触的障碍来制定自己的法律。”
Tóngshí zài yàzhōu diàn

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahaha! Well deserved! Well! Deserved! Just some needed spurs in the hide m I rite? :laugh:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are racist! You should be treating our foreign guests with respect and courtesy.
She is NOT a guest. PAP forced her upon us. PAP can take her home ...put her in Istana or Pinky's residence. She should not be allowed to roam the streets of SINKapore.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't understand why these shithole cuntries are soo obsessed with the Wuhan virus n lockdowns etc. When more ppl die of crime, poverty, starvation n poverty related diseases, malaria, sanitation issues etc on a daily basis. So this wuhan virus have increased their daily death toll by how many percent? Talk about mountains out of molehills.

Is death by coronavirus containable?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am shocked that by now, the enforcers on the ground still allow themselves to be bullied by
offenders. They need better training.