• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GoldenDragon is a MAN or M.A.N. or "M and N", which stands for........

jw5

Loyal
Absolutely agree and i m with u on this. Btw, is that bastard missing to kum kuku chiaos?

Do you mean this moron?

attachment.php

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Absolutely agree and i m with u on this. Btw, is that bastard missing to kum kuku chiaos?

Aiyo people need to tan jiak not like us so free.
Hard on him leh his hatred fully consumed him
Got to work then go to jaga here.....no need sleep like that
Koh Lian Tye

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyo people need to tan jiak not like us so free.
Hard on him leh his hatred fully consumed him
Got to work then go to jaga here.....no need sleep like that
Koh Lian Tye

Not so sure about that.

this bastard eunuch is likely to come from a well-to-do family and with good education. Chau chau honours degree. No need work also can type

his problem is his inferiority complex. Could be his ugly fuck face? Height? Weight? Sissiness? In a capsule, a little abnormal somewhere.
I place bet he bo lj or cb type. HE IS A EUNUCH.

jw5

Loyal
LOL Bitching again as usual and trying to guess about something you have no clue about.

You should be spending more time making sure your family members and the people they know don't come to this forum as guests, you Gullible Moron. :wink:

Not so sure about that.

this bastard eunuch is likely to come from a well-to-do family and with good education. Chau chau honours degree. No need work also can type

his problem is his inferiority complex. Could be his ugly fuck face? Height? Weight? Sissiness? In a capsule, a little abnormal somewhere.
I place bet he bo lj or cb type. HE IS A EUNUCH.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL Bitching again as usual and trying to guess about something you have no clue about.

You should be spending more time making sure your family members and the people they know don't come to this forum as guests, you Gullible Moron. :wink:

noted albino eunuch. thks.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OMG what a freak of nature. Albino and eunuch and gay somemore. What else is not discovered yet? Imagine an albino gay bitch who is a eunuch that has to pee through its backside. OMG!!!

he siam my question why i asked how he pang jio. me bad. sensitive question. my objective asking him is not to hurt him. i opine it is educational for blur fucks like me n maybe others to know the answer from the eunuch ITself. like that got wrong?

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
thank you. please provide hourly reports and dont forget my photos.
Since you asked for it again, here's your newest photo:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?225756-How-the-handsome-Mark-Andrew-Yeo-has-aged-gracefully&p=2420142#post2420142
Latest update from latest KIT annual report (published in March 2016), and I suspect he was born during the first quarter of 1963:

kepinfratrust.com/publications.html
kepinfratrust.com/file/KIT_Report_to_Unitholders_2015.pdf
(page 7 of the pdf file)