• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

God Bless The Qlders

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just after the fires devestated peoples' lives in the south of the country, now the Qlders are getting set for what could turn out to be one of the worst cyclones in history.

Let's hope that the 300km per hour winds die down before it hits too many homes... and although not usually the most religious person, I'll be saying a prayer for all my family - parents, grand-parents, brother, sisters, nephews, nieces and all my other relatives who at this moment are in the killer's path.

On another note:

A mate sent me this picture last week - it was taken on 'Black Saturday' from on top of Doncaster Shopping Centre ('shoppo') looking out over Eltham (where two of my houses are). On the horizon are the King Lake fires... the residents of Elthem were on high alert and really it was touch and go for a while. Luckily the wind changed direction (but not so lucky for the dear souls in King Lake).

lookingovereltham.jpg

NB: Eltham is north east of Melbourne, between the city and King Lake,