• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

go where for first date with 19 year old girl?

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
any suggestions? thinking of bringing her for ice skating. i assume she doesn't know how to skate lah, so i can take opportunity to hold her and have rubba rubba body contact when she skates. possible? anyone tries this method before? can advise?

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Borrow your daddy's car, drive to a dark secluded spot, and fuck her brains out. Better if the car has a sun roof/moon roof, open it and let the cool night air in. Can also easily toss out used tissues and condom. Ahhh, deja vu. :biggrin:
KNN. Something tells me you speaking from sexperience :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
KNN. Something tells me you speaking from sexperience :biggrin:
Don't lah, I paiseh :biggrin:

embarrassed-man-smiling-illustration-young-hand-behind-head-blushing-138460712.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle think for 1st date is best to go for a short one like the other bro mentioned macdonald KNN this is just a 1st test to allow both parties to determine if want to proceed KNN min lost for a short meet up KNN if everything goes smoothlee then we talk about where to go for 2nd date KNN

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle think for 1st date is best to go for a short one like the other bro mentioned macdonald KNN this is just a 1st test to allow both parties to determine if want to proceed KNN min lost for a short meet up KNN if everything goes smoothlee then we talk about where to go for 2nd date KNN
It's better to bring her to some Geylang eateries where your uncle can suka suka park his scooter at the roadside. If the girl is ok, both can proceed to Hotel 81, on lah ! If girl not ok, then your uncle can proceed to one of those red lantern houses lor. :roflmao: :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's better to bring her to some Geylang eateries where your uncle can suka suka park his scooter at the roadside. If the girl is ok, both can proceed to Hotel 81, on lah ! If girl not ok, then your uncle can proceed to one of those red lantern houses lor. :roflmao: :biggrin:
KNN nowadays my uncle is more keen to find love in leelationship than sex KNN perhaps he has reached another level of manhood ? KNN If not OK he will go home lah KNN