• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Go New York fashion week with my favorite YouTuber who looks stunning in a green dress

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Standard GanslutBin behavior.

1726306482284.png

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course this is ideal, but gansiokbin that kind of dog figure, she will look like shit in this, her labias will be outside, messy pubic hair.

1726306677605.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Makes me feel young and happy just watching her vlog. She deserves prosperity. Not like some evil people that take pride to cause suffering to others and should not just not enjoy prosperity but die violent death.
She is definitely pretty from inside out.
Loser men here can’t take it when women make it and enjoy life. I think she is great. She said she is from low income family and went to university only after working a few years. I hardly see her mother and never see her father in video ie not much family support. Yet she went to join sorority and stay in sorority house in college and then she went to New York to live it up in manhattan after graduating, with her boyfriend that’s very nice to have no issues with her decorate her house in pink. And no she doesn’t sell nude sell cb or even talk about sex topics to make it. So high class isn’t it?