• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS thinks WP should skip the BE and go home fly kite

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
413267_570617879631303_2007161437_o.jpg

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think we shld all send GMS. He will trump the PAP by 70% to 30%. The third party no chance.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ts, i will zap you if you post pics of shit again. no one wants to see shit, especially on friday evening.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I don't think a sensible political observer will say such a thing. Did you fabricate it or put words into his mouth? That sound like too strong a dagger for a kill and no matter how bad GMS is towards WP he certainly will not come to the extend in such blunder. So I don't believe you.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to agree with Goh on this one. WP should give punggol a miss and not waste time and money.

cheers

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
I don't think a sensible political observer will say such a thing

Depends if he is actually a "sensible" political observer. His political EQ is about that of someone in primary six, I've observed... or did I just insult someone

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
So I must ask you, you happy or not happy? :wink:

BTW, Bryan Ti is really following me like a dog! After he de-Friend me, suddenly, he wanted to be-friend again in FB. I just ignore him but he used another close to be-friend! :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Nothing too bitter about.... not like some others in WP back then.

Just putting up a simple fact. Come on, Png doesn't even know whether he was on the voting list before that mysterious Secret Squirrel hantum him! How blur can one be? Such an important landmark event in his life and he can't even get it right?

Goh Meng Seng

Bitter man.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just putting up a simple fact. Come on, Png doesn't even know whether he was on the voting list before that mysterious Secret Squirrel hantum him! How blur can one be? Such an important landmark event in his life and he can't even get it right?

Goh Meng Seng
Is this what you are good in? Please go for a plastic surgery. Your pics are a fucking eyesore.

BTW, you still haven't tell us why you so tulan WP har? Angela rejected you izzit?

jw5

Loyal

Goh Meng Seng

He's in parliament while you are in SBF.
Mwahahahahahahahahaha! :biggrin:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Goh Meng Seng

Technicality is best kept in the closet and I believe every political party is trying to grow and learn how to micro manage. The established PAP is not even perfect if you look at palmer's case and other several PAP secrets remain hidden. Closer to your camp NSP, you can't managed who to field where in the last watershed election resulted in forgone opportunity, am I not right?

Your prejudice aside, Png appears quite humble and at least clean to begin with. If your logic is true, why were Hougang residents not buying you and more than just that, Hougang voters are not shortchanged with the election of Png into their SMC. Are you than going to kill all Hougang residents for their choice or you still insist they are stupid ? It must be quite exhausting issn't it?

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So I must ask you, you happy or not happy? :wink:

BTW, Bryan Ti is really following me like a dog! After he de-Friend me, suddenly, he wanted to be-friend again in FB. I just ignore him but he used another close to be-friend! :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

This latest remark of yours exposes you as a blind WP hater who cannot see past your own deep seated prejudice. Obviously M-K still very sore in your psyche. Having been in the fray for a decade, you know that the people WP has attracted is already very good given the monopoly on talent and climate of fear that the PAP spreads.

When you were in NSP you also knew how difficult it was to get good guys into the fold. PEH has done a fine job. I'm sure even you are struggling to find a reason to criticize him but can't.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this what you are good in? Please go for a plastic surgery. Your pics are a fucking eyesore.

BTW, you still haven't tell us why you so tulan WP har? Angela rejected you izzit?

Knowing his style, GMS will tell you that it is HE who rejected Angela, not the other way around.