• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS: NSP likely to field Nicole Seah if it decides to contest in Hougang BE

jbsmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS the shit stirrer

From Nicole Seah

From Nicole: I have no intention of contesting in the Hougang by-election if it happens. Anyone else who does so is not taking into consideration the work of Worker's Party MP Low Thia Kiang in retaining one of Singapore's longest-serving opposition wards. I will continue to focus efforts on NSP's groundwork in the wards we contested in and the MacPherson community project which has been going strong. Thank you all for your support.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/nicoleseahnsp?sk=wall

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GMS is starting to behave like LKY. Hard work done in the early years with people giving them full admiration and due praise slowly turning to shit :biggrin:

Slight difference is that LKY still got his millions while Kapitan Goh has to sell his HDB flat

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
424554_406340392725720_100000492883350_1550584_105664666_n.jpg

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kapitan Goh Meng Seng: NSP likely to field Nicole Seah in Hougang by-election

Source : temasektimes on March 17, 2012

http://temasektimes.wordpress.com/

Though he does not have any official position in the National Solidarity Party (NSP), Goh Meng Seng still talks and behaves as if he is its Secretary-General.

After ranting at the Workers Party continuously for the past four weeks, Mr Goh now dropped a bombshell: Nicole Seah is likely to be fielded in the Hougang by-election if NSP decides to contest in it.

The Hougang seat was left vacant after its ex-WP MP Yaw Shin Leong was sacked from the Workers Party a month ago over his failure to address swirling rumors of his alleged extra-marital affairs with multiple married women, including a neighbor from China.

All the opposition parties have indicated that they would not vie with the Workers Party to contest in the Hougang by-election with the exception of NSP.

In an article written in Chinese posted on his blog yesterday, Mr Goh wrote that NSP is ‘likely’ to contest in Hougang to test its ‘strength’ and the price to pay for will be not ‘too high’ even if its candidate loses the election deposit like what happened to Singapore Democratic Alliance Desmond Lim when he contested in Punggol East in the last General Election against the PAP and WP.

(“国民团结党可能会以这次补选做为往后选战的前哨战,以试探彼此的实力。尤其是在这单选区的补选就算失去按金,代价也不会太大。”)

Mr Goh then revealed NSP’s plans to send Nicole Seah to contest in Hougang:

“If the NSP really contest in Hougang, it is likely to send Nicole Seah whose popularity is likely to cause a lot of damage to Workers Party’s Png Eng Huat.”

There are speculations that the Workers Party may field its veteran politician Png Eng Huat in Hougang as he has been appointed to chair the Hougang Constituency Committee recently.

(如果国民团结党真的打算到后港打三角战的话,它很有可能会派佘雪玲上阵。高知名度的佘雪玲将对工人党的方荣发造成最大的冲击。)

He added:
“If the Workers Party really loses Hougang as a result of Nicole Seah’s challenge, that is because karma is ripening.”
:confused: :eek: :confused:

(如果工人党真的是因为佘雪玲的挑战而失去后港的话,那将是因果报应的终极体现了。)

View attachment 4125

NSP not so stupid lah unless they're a ''fake'' opposition created by PAP.....................

after the results in Marine Parade...................NSP know they stand a good chance of winning there if they keep Nicole there............GRC leh...................

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Nicole Seah will be an idiot to stand in Hougang - even if she wins, it will be her last stand. Unfogivable.

There is only 1 idiot :biggrin:

Wheel Of Fortune

_ O _ _ E _ _ _ E _ _

No more vowel :biggrin:

Last edited:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find it ironic that the chap probably did a "Analysis on Hougang BE" to spite me, end up in such a stage where the fire also spread to FB.

I may be wrong but Scroobal will probably agree that this latest and most damaging damage puts the total net assets to cross below zero level and now a political bankrupt.