• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS: Apologize to Nicole Seah now

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am very clear, the problem is with you, not me.

She isn't running, don't you know? So wats the contradiction here?

You claimed that I do personal attacks. Well, this time I gave you a run-down of my arguments, before I called you stupid. But it seems you have no means of responding to my arguments. That you even asked "She isn't running, don't you know? So wats the contradiction here?" means you missed my point completely. One last try for me to educate you and I'm off.

Your reply to Rogue Trader clearly showed that you think it's not ok for NS to turn down her boss publicly (boss, I assume if Hazel). Then in your earlier reply to me, you said if she had just said not contesting would be ok, no need to mention LTK, etc. That's the contradiction. Do you see now?

Anyway Kinana, I've spent too much time on you, and you on me. There're more important issues to discuss, not you and me. You can think whatever you like about me. I think you're too stupid for me. I've done all I could to educate you. I give up now. Do whatever you like.

Good luck.

BlueWave

Alfrescian
Loyal
fat insect's main nick is under attack now. fat insect trying to salvage whatever little reputation that he thinks he still have by playing nice, playing civil and keeping a low profile. it doesnt want to attack using its main nick for the time being for fear of further damaging its reputation.

1 of fat insect's clone is zapped until moderation. fat insect is now using its other clone to act as its attack dog.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You claimed that I do personal attacks. Well, this time I gave you a run-down of my arguments, before I called you stupid. But it seems you have no means of responding to my arguments. That you even asked "She isn't running, don't you know? So wats the contradiction here?" means you missed my point completely. One last try for me to educate you and I'm off.

You do focus on personal attack and insults, and you are still doing it.
There is absolutely no contradiction in my words at all, it is you who are confused.

Your reply to Rogue Trader clearly showed that you think it's not ok for NS to turn down her boss publicly (boss, I assume if Hazel). Then in your earlier reply to me, you said if she had just said not contesting would be ok, no need to mention LTK, etc. That's the contradiction. Do you see now?
That is correct. She shld have just said she would not contest, period. But she went on to embarass her boss by talking about Hougang being LTK's rightful turf.

Anyway Kinana, I've spent too much time on you, and you on me. There're more important issues to discuss, not you and me. You can think whatever you like about me. I think you're too stupid for me. I've done all I could to educate you. I give up now. Do whatever you like.
You spent so much time because you are confused. I think you need more decafs.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We must understand that a democratic political party isn't an army or Nike, just do it, don't ask questions. That's a facist party. Every member and even cadre has right to decide to say yes or no when it's personally concerned. Even in PAP, LHL can't force anyone to stand for election, the appointee must agree.

Therefore, Nicole saying that she's not standing in Hougang BE is not a slap on her NSP boss, it's just her personal choice and right. Does she seem to be against party line too? Also not. She can always agree with her party sending someone else who doesn't share her sentiment and willing to stand.

Many Singaporeans have lost track of what's democracy. Democracy means nothing is absolute, whether at party or country level. The last idiot facist was George W. Bush with his either you're for us or against rhetoric. Democracy means majority wins and personal rights are preserved.

Last edited:

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
We must understand that a democratic political party isn't an army or Nike, just do it, don't ask questions. That's a facist party. Every member and even cadre has right to decide to say yes or no when it's personally concerned. Even in PAP, LHL can't force anyone to stand for election, the appointee must agree.

Therefore, Nicole saying that she's not standing in Hougang BE is not a slap on her NSP boss, it's just her personal choice and right. Does she seem to be against party line too? Also not. She can always agree with her party sending someone else who doesn't share her sentiment and willing to stand.

she could have just say no... instead she added
Anyone else who does so is not taking into consideration the work of Worker's Party MP Low Thia Kiang in retaining one of Singapore's longest-serving opposition wards.

this show that even if her party send any1 she wun support...

you are sinkin

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
She's not sinking. I'm not sinking. Whoever's sinking, call for lifeguard. :wink:

not this coast guard for sure...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gmOTpIVxji8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>