• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Girl dumped bf because he wasn't huge enough to satisfy her in bed

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't fault Michael in other areas. He was the type of boyfriend many girls dream about.

He had a great personality and a kind, caring heart, was serious about his career and earned good money, plus, he knew how to spoil his partner.

He was also handsome, educated, came from a good family and drove a nice car to boot.

Unlike previous boyfriends, I took my time getting physically intimate with Michael because I wanted it to feel special.

When we finally made love - about two months into our relationship - I was shocked to discover that he had a small member.

I wasn't expecting it to be super long or thick, but it wasn't even the length of my ring finger when erect, and that bothered me; I'd had some pretty well-endowed partners in the past and I was shocked when my hands found Michael's penis.

While Michael did everything right in bed that night, I couldn't climax because I could barely feel him when he penetrated me.

I left his house the next morning feeling disappointed and disillusioned. He was perfect in every other way, so why did he have to have a small penis.

I did think I was horrible for feeling the way I did, but I decided to give Michael a chance because I was starting to fall in love with him.

For the next few months we continued to have s.ex about once or twice a week, but each time he entered me I felt like I was punishing myself.

I love the woman-on-top and doggy-style positions but I couldn't do those with Michael. And giving him oral s.ex didn't excite me in the least.

More at https://tinyurI.com/ybo6swyq

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
She got small fingers too.

Is his fingers long enough?

Can use cucumber on her when he licks her boobs...

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can't fault Michael in other areas. He was the type of boyfriend many girls dream about.

He had a great personality and a kind, caring heart, was serious about his career and earned good money, plus, he knew how to spoil his partner.

He was also handsome, educated, came from a good family and drove a nice car to boot.

Unlike previous boyfriends, I took my time getting physically intimate with Michael because I wanted it to feel special.

When we finally made love - about two months into our relationship - I was shocked to discover that he had a small member.

I wasn't expecting it to be super long or thick, but it wasn't even the length of my ring finger when erect, and that bothered me; I'd had some pretty well-endowed partners in the past and I was shocked when my hands found Michael's penis.

While Michael did everything right in bed that night, I couldn't climax because I could barely feel him when he penetrated me.

I left his house the next morning feeling disappointed and disillusioned. He was perfect in every other way, so why did he have to have a small penis.

I did think I was horrible for feeling the way I did, but I decided to give Michael a chance because I was starting to fall in love with him.

For the next few months we continued to have s.ex about once or twice a week, but each time he entered me I felt like I was punishing myself.

I love the woman-on-top and doggy-style positions but I couldn't do those with Michael. And giving him oral s.ex didn't excite me in the least.

KNN he didn't complain about your non-existent neh-nehs and you complain about his small kukujiao....KNN.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not Michael's fault. It's because her over-used pussy is too enlarged already. She's a slut after all, having had so many cocks into her before Michael.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The local males must get its act together.... too short, cannot satisfy, etc. No wonder population plummet and need ceca.

We must learn from our African and Congolese ancestors proper diet and practices.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Ah Pui happy boh ?

1601009366007.png

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
She should have gifted him this extender. The manufacturer took a cast of my dee dee to make the mould. I was so flattered.

attachment.jpg

Daddy420

Alfrescian
Loyal

When the man of your dreams doesn't satisfy your sexual needs, PAIN. Maybe you should talk it out and not to offend him but to look for a solution. Get a medical, traditional or external help like sex toys! My sugar baby I met on sugar book faces the same thing and a vibrator does help her with her boyfriend.

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The couples can be malay or indian as the article is using fake names! So far i never hear chinese gals complaint abt small dicks as they in general have small tight pussies! While other races gals, they will hiam guys small dicks as they in general have big loose pussies!

A lot of heavily used sluts like to complain about small dick when their cheebyes are stretched beyond recognition. The only way to satisfy these kangaroo cunts is fisting. I bet their babies can crawl right back into their CB effortlessly when they feel like it.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The couples can be malay or indian as the article is using fake names! So far i never hear chinese gals complaint abt small dicks as they in general have small tight pussies! While other races gals, they will hiam guys small dicks as they in general have big loose pussies!
If they use pseudonym such as Michael, it has to be chinese or ang moh.