• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely, you mental nutcase, I've ignored you!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY DOG JEREMY QUEK son of prostitute want to win last word go to my Facebook to spew your evil filthy lies of me Pui!
chong2.jpg

Cannot find hole but petting until face like that. Lol. Did your husband lick your cheebye?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
chong2.jpg

Cannot find hole but petting until face like that. Lol. Did your husband lick your cheebye?
You LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY DOG JEREMY QUEK son of prostitute want to win last word churning lies and using your Cantonese whore mother photo to pass off as mine go to my Facebook Pui!