• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
talk so big
you cant even smell the fart of LHY
how can you compare with a giant of a man
LHY is one great man - integrity intellectual spiritual honesty courage honour
you??? just gaylang crumbs
you are just a little fart...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lau kuay boh coming sammyboy to hit on guys. Lolz

How many times must I challenge you coward jiuhukia hiding behind computer to put my name say I am whore and put your name & NRIC and see whether I can sue you bankrupt? Btw I already told your fellow jiuhukia whore slanderer glockman, I kept all my bank books and records since I was 16 and have thousands of investment and trading transactions to account for all my wealth and income. As usual low class jiuhukia is like that. 狗眼看人低。 Very simple. Becos you jiuhukia have no morals and became whore in geylang to get rich, you call others what you are yourself.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
talk so big
you cant even smell the fart of LHY
how can you compare with a giant of a man
LHY is one great man - integrity intellectual spiritual honesty courage honour
you??? just gaylang crumbs
you are just a little fart...

Jiuhukia always telling lies don't think others are like yourself and make false accusations of me telling lies. I already said it clearly why I am in the same league. He named lee hsien loong and no one sued him. While I name LJ McCully and KT Latha and no one sued me. Plain and simple. And I already stated no allusion here. LHY can have whatever other qualities none of my business.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many times must I challenge you coward jiuhukia hiding behind computer to put my name say I am whore and put your name & NRIC and see whether I can sue you bankrupt? Btw I already told your fellow jiuhukia whore slanderer glockman, I kept all my bank books and records since I was 16 and have thousands of investment and trading transactions to account for all my wealth and income. As usual low class jiuhukia is like that. 狗眼看人低。 Very simple. Becos you jiuhukia have no morals and became whore in geylang to get rich, you call others what you are yourself.

人在做天在看nice hypocrite jiuhukia calling others Lao kuey while calling themselves atas people!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
人在做天在看nice hypocrite jiuhukia calling others Lao kuey while calling themselves atas people!

you really no standard type
how can you compare to LHY
you cant even have the privilege to smell the fart shit
now go to your gaylang hideout closet and zip....

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever it doesn't matter. I am a virgin and victim of theft and persecution by low class jiuhukia criminals both online and offline. That's what matters.
who say it doesn't matter ? It does matter alot. When a fat and ugly woman is still a virgin at certain age, they will develop mental stress and therefore you made online and offline chaos. :cool:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you really no standard type
how can you compare to LHY
you cant even have the privilege to smell the fart shit
now go to your gaylang hideout closet and zip....

Why cannot compare to LHY? In fact I named them months before he did the same. So can also say the other way round LHY is in the same league as me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
who say it doesn't matter ? It does matter alot. When a fat and ugly woman is still a virgin at certain age, they will develop mental stress and therefore you made online and offline chaos. :cool:

Jiuhukia of course will want to spin it to become it's the victim's fault i.e discredit and blame the victim trick. Crime is crime, don't blame the victim but the evil doer.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My life has been plagued by jiuhukia pests. You are flies attacking good people and stuff non-stop. That's why.

if you are good
you should not smoke opium

Lin-Zexu-800.jpg