• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat ginfreely Very Kind Lady photo (no pun intended)

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very Kind Lady LU FUCKING NUA JIBYE SOLD YOUR JB WHORE HOUSE WHAT YOU DO IN SG BEING A LEETIRED ACCOUNTANT? NOTHING BESIDES WALKING AROUND HARASSING GOOD PEOPLE :FU:

Best thing to happen to her is a golf ball fly towards her face and crack her skull. Her corpse will be raped since her cheebye still whole piece.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
FOR ARCHIVING PURPOSE
note that this is not a edited page leefer to

https://jomsex.xyz/nude/38454-please-help-vote-gan-siok-bin.php
Screenshot_20210618-130027_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210618-130938_Chrome.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Cantonese prostitute descendant don’t pretend don’t know which thread is it that he called it shiok to blow up birds right in the thread title
Very Kind Lady IS VERLEE SENSITIVE WITH BIRDS SO MY UNCLE HAVE EVERY LEESON TO STRONGLEE BELIEVES THAT HER TERMINATION FROM SFC IS DEFINITELEE LEELATED TO BIRDIES

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very Kind Lady was arse fucked by banglas using their lunch box cucumber hence she is verlee scared to see the word cucumber :confused:
Here are the proofs :sneaky:

Yes you did but it has been a long time ago and I can’t recall the specifics but it’s along the same line as the rest of scroobal clones. I did say you attacked me then and you should have asked me why then. But I do recall yesterday you also posted something on cucumbersome around me. Pui!!

I already told you just a few days ago you just did and posted cucumbersome around me. And you gave the lame excuse of you were targeting @jw5 not me. When I got time I may try to search and recall other specific insults a long time ago.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very Kind Lady is also very scared of birdies to be blown up KNN for this my uncle think probabllee she like erected big cocks so much that once it's blown up is = finish no more sex :eek: KNN

the liar son of whore paychopath’s secret must be to blow up women no doubt just like how proud he is blowing up birds and pigs.

Don’t pretend don’t know he twisted bui bui to pui pui to link to me and a few days before that blow up birds said it’s Shiok in thread title and blow up pigs around me. Pui!

You Cantonese prostitute descendant don’t pretend don’t know which thread is it that he called it shiok to blow up birds right in the thread title

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very Kind Lady was arse fucked by banglas using their lunch box cucumber hence she is verlee scared to see the word cucumber :confused:
Tsk tsk tsk look at you shameless Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant acting innocent and chaste pretend don’t know what’s the meaning of cucumber in this forum and spewing nonsense defame my good name.

Seriously @Leongsam why did you bust those people that target you when you don’t see the need to bust this real sadist real nasty real disruptive to forum and me piece of evil filthy Cantonese shit scamming defaming my good name non stop?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at you @glockman your fellow evil filthy Malaysian indian son of whore @malpaso came to your rescue speaking german. Btw my piles are internal intermittent with only blood no pain when shitting ok? I can see how disappointed you Malaysian sons of whores are now. Pui!

KNN my uncle also think Very Kind Lady could have masturbated leegularlee using cucumber inside her karchng kang (yucks) hence she never feel pain after getting seasoned but still cannot avoid getting piles KNN also becas of leepeated action she developed bow leg over time :sneaky: KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle also think Very Kind Lady could have masturbated leegularlee using cucumber inside her karchng kang (yucks) hence she never feel pain after getting seasoned but still cannot avoid getting piles KNN also becas of leepeated action she developed bow leg over time :sneaky: KNN
Hey coward Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant go to my Facebook to scam your evil filthy lies. What a cantonese lowlife just like my ex accountant act subservient in other clones and sadist nasty scammer here.

Seriously @Leongsam how can those clones that you busted be more no taste more disruptive than this Cantonese lowlife scammer (and @Cottonmouth aka @glockman) SCAMMING nonsense filth non stop?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh it may sound like nothing but it’s actually a big thing with kay poh chee ex mother in law and sister in law keep saying the other way about buying hdb.

Very Kind Lady this puki demon pussy not only jealous of own mum but also cannot get along with mother in law and sis in law KNN there is leeson for my uncle to speculate that this demon wanted to suck father in law and bro in law cocks end up luckilee the husband siew her KNN fucking bastard outside people cannot get along and even own famillee also got trouble with her KNN

jw5

Loyal
Very Kind Lady this puki demon pussy not only jealous of own mum but also cannot get along with mother in law and sis in law KNN there is leeson for my uncle to speculate that this demon wanted to suck father in law and bro in law cocks end up luckilee the husband siew her KNN fucking bastard outside people cannot get along and even own famillee also got trouble with her KNN

I may have found the social media of GMS F4 buddies already. But not sure whether it is them or not.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk I already busted you nameless coward Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant nonsense saying I jealous of my mother and asked you when did I say that and you dare not reply and keep spamming and scamming more nonsense and vicious lies of me non stop. Pui!

Seriously @Leongsam you said is not even entertainment anymore that’s why you busted those clones. Is what this Cantonese scammer doing TO ME called entertainment to you? Pui!