• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely type beaten up at Kovan condo

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely this type of lanjiao lang last time the husband got slap her?

Defective cheebye cannot find hole also dare to get married. He should grab her, slam against the wall, choke and slap her.

8::::::D

Alfrescian
Loyal
if not for the possibility of being charged for affray, I would have send that guy down on the floor if I'm there

with "affray" charges, I will only take out camera to video

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unproven assume is a phua cb, you see her slutty pattern confirm the cb got oar by many men before.
You cannot assume the person a slut just because her virginity is unproven. It simply means we are ignorant of the truth of one's virginity.

On the other hand, it's also not logical to insist that proof of one's virginity depends on another person satisfying a certain condition. If a person wants to prove her virginity, the only other person and the only condition are (1) to see a medical doctor and (2) obtain a medical certificate.

The consequence of the other person not satisfying a certain condition is you will NOT get the truth about one's virginity. The cause that the virginity of the person remains unproven is because the person does NOT want to prove.

So let's not 倒果为因.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
unproven means she is lying or unable to prove?
That is a different question. You are venturing into the motivation of her not seeking to prove.

Unproven does [not] necessarily mean she is lying or unable to prove. However, it's open to interpretation. It means she can say she is a virgin, and you can say you don't believe she is a virgin. Vulgarities and curses do NOT prove either case.

Last edited:

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
That is a different question. You are venturing into the motivation of her not seeking to prove.

Unproven does necessarily mean she is lying or unable to prove. However, it's open to interpretation. It means she can say she is a virgin, and you can say you don't believe she is a virgin. Vulgarities and curses do NOT prove either case.
ok, so her cheebye is mysterious

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Too bad, Professor Stephen Hawking is no longer around.

He had a jolly good time at Epstein's pedo island. I wonder who else were guests there?

epstein_hawking_3162293b.jpg

GCnE0cTWoAAQkXy.jpg:orig