• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely that delulu accuses fatso durian seller of whistling at her

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
K Shanmugam Sc Yesterday 6.30 pm (6 August 24), this fat man suspect Malaysian worker selling durian whistled at me more than once. First when he saw me approaching the shop from a short distance away and then again AFTER I walked past. Not the fist time this man harassed me with whistle as the fruit shop is just next to hawker centre. He is very cunning to stop whistling when I walk past with my phone.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid woman... never provoke the durian man or there might be very painful consequences. :rolleyes:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
K Shanmugam Sc Yesterday 6.30 pm (6 August 24), this fat man suspect Malaysian worker selling durian whistled at me more than once. First when he saw me approaching the shop from a short distance away and then again AFTER I walked past. Not the fist time this man harassed me with whistle as the fruit shop is just next to hawker centre. He is very cunning to stop whistling when I walk past with my phone.

FB_IMG_1723308109210.jpg

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
The durian seller should grab her pussy and open it like durian, dig his nails into her hole and split @ginfreely cheebye into 2 halves, open her cheebye wide.

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
Fatso should have thrown a few durians at this siaolang woman.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must go and find this ah bui and asked him about delulu. Of course buy some durian from him at the same time.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must go and find this ah bui and asked him about delulu. Of course buy some durian from him at the same time.

Probably at Yuhua market or thereabouts, it's a short walk there from the Mayfair condo.

You can camp out at the nearby pedestrian crossing next to Blk 316 Jurong East Ave 1, she must cross the road there to get to the market.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah gansiokbin has expanded the harassment act to another level - the barbarians.
If she survives this level, she can move on to the ultimate level - the geylang pimp.
I'm actually impressed by this courageous act.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah gansiokbin has expanded the harassment act to another level - the barbarians.
If she survives this level, she can move on to the ultimate level - the geylang pimp.
I'm actually impressed by this courageous act.

She should go harass armed security guards, police officers or Gurkhas.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
She should go harass armed security guards, police officers or Gurkhas.
I think gansiokbin is afraid to get arrested. While she thinks that in sg barbarians dare not get physical with her acts.
I think geylang pimp shall be the ultimate test for her.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try to blackmail for Free Durian?