• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely received a call from India asking for "prostitute". And she is still denying that she's not a slut?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
K Shanmugam Sc This stranger India number called me this morning (7 July 24 8.54 am) and when connected one man and one woman were talking to each other in India language. They seemed to have accidentally called me and the man seem to be explaining things to the woman and one word I heard and can recognize is the woman said “prostitute “. Yet another confirmation of the evil conspiracy against me. Hey Indian criminals from Malaysia to India stop smearing and spreading evil filthy lies of me being prostitute. Beware of karma that’s you evil doers. Whatever you accused me is a reflection of what you and your women are. Not me.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
FB_IMG_1720383638811.jpg

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
I find it strange that anyone would pick up a call if Caller ID shows that it's a call from a foreign number or +65 number. Unless one has business dealings or friends or clients from that country, no sane person will pick up the call. For me it's straightaway ignore and then block the number.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find it strange that anyone would pick up a call if Caller ID shows that it's a call from a foreign number or +65 number. Unless one has business dealings or friends or clients from that country, no sane person will pick up the call. For me it's straightaway ignore and then block the number.
Yes this is for normal people.
Gansiokbin besides answering it, we would even call them back if she misses it.
She is a chicken from siao lang geng.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mayfair condo has a private lift. That's good for privacy.

I went to an ATB's condo with such a lift. Need to press a button, speak to her over the intercom, she will then bring the lift down for you. :thumbsup:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mayfair condo has a private lift. That's good for privacy.

I went to an ATB's condo with such a lift. Need to press a button, speak to her over the intercom, she will then bring the lift down for you. :thumbsup:

These pte lift is 1 of the selling point to make some people feel high class at the inconvenience of visitors.
I wouldn't want to visit anyone with this mindset.