• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely is 50 plus year old girl?can i 1 to 1 fight with her???

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where have all the Sinkie men gone?
You Sinkie nsmen betterrrrrrrr salute her and say "Yes, Sirrrrrr"
lol

'At the right place, right time': 39-year-old is Singapore's first female exercise director for Exercise Pitch Black​

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/r...erral&utm_campaign=A1+trending&utm_content=c1

DARWIN, AUSTRALIA - At 39 years old, Colonel Lee Mei Yi of the Republic of Singapore Air Force (RSAF) is leading Singapore's participation in this year's Exercise Pitch Black (XPB), becoming the first woman to do so.

"I think it's not so much about gender, but it's just the opportunity I was given, being at the right place, at the right time," Lee said in an interview with the media on an airfield at the Royal Australian Air Force's Darwin base on Monday (July 22).

"The difficulties I faced along the way to get to where I am today didn't differ too much from the men."

Lee also revealed that she had experienced her first XPB a decade ago in 2014, back when she was still a "young wingman".

"It's really heartening 10 years on that I'm back here in Pitch Black, but in the role of an exercise director," she commented.

Now, her role is no longer about flying as a wingman in her formation, but also ensuring that the entire RSAF contingent are doing well and achieving mission success, she said.

In 2022, Lee also made history as the first female F-16 squadron commander for the National Day Parade.

PITCHBLACK_V0_220724.00_11_18_10.Still001.jpg

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exercise Pitch Black? Just enter Ginfreely's batu cave and you'll experience pitch darkness.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
U can Fcuk Her in all patterns u can think of

Pls wear PPE...u dun want 10moons later she carry a baby say ish your blood and fresh