• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely Gan Siok Bin go Mid Valley South Key Mall find Abang quarrel and record him.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle know why the keling whistle at gansiokbin.
Gansiokbin went around looking for targets with specs (all the time) and challenge them on why you whistle at me.
Hence all the targets will leesponse either with wtf and walked off or whistle at her (since she accused them of whistling)
This is a verlee logical explanation.
@ginfreely you fucking slut !!!
@ginfreely 1 day you will meet the 3rd kind that will not just whistle at you or walk away :geek:
I.e They will give you 1 fucking punch.

jw5

Loyal
@ginfreely 1 day you will meet the 3rd kind that will not just whistle at you or walk away :geek:
I.e They will give you 1 fucking punch.

Jeremy Quek

It is better to pinch than to punch. :roflmao:

1671026398827.png

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
@ginfreely they will give you 1 fucking pinch followed by 1 fucking punch :geek:
so confusing
y so many jeremy in this forum one
yesterday that self declared virgin called 2 members in the my horny thread jeremy and now you also jeremy
messy forum full of conflicting jeremies
i better stay out of these farny conflicts

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
so confusing
y so many jeremy in this forum one
yesterday that self declared virgin called 2 members in the my horny thread jeremy and now you also jeremy
messy forum full of conflicting jeremies
i better stay out of these farny conflicts
You think you want to stay out means can stay out ?
You cannot talk about chicken lice bird whistles virgin sex suck cock ayam siao lang etc can you do it ?:roflmao:

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
You think you want to stay out means can stay out ?
You cannot talk about chicken lice bird whistles virgin sex suck cock ayam siao lang etc can you do it ?:roflmao:
actually i also don't understand why she like to kpkb here
down here all men like 99.99%
then she look for fight by anyhow accuse and then blame others for bullying her???
her nao a bit 13point

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle know why the keling whistle at gansiokbin.
Gansiokbin went around looking for targets with specs (all the time) and challenge them on why you whistle at me.
Hence all the targets will leesponse either with wtf and walked off or whistle at her (since she accused them of whistling)
This is a verlee logical explanation.
@ginfreely you fucking slut !!!
Slut is you Chicken is you Jeremy Quek sucking Malaysian criminal syndicate cock and your Cantonese whore mother. Pui!View attachment 172583