• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely Gan Siok Bin go Mid Valley South Key Mall find Abang quarrel and record him.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interpol is at Orchard Road. She can visit them for advice.

20150413_InterpolcybercrimeSG.jpg

They have her international prostitution records, selling cheebye all over the world.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn, I hear different things.

GAN SIOK BIN : Anal?
KELING : YOU SUCK FOR ME?
KNN my uncle leeviewed again with what you heard and now think that gansiokbin said anal in a verlee slutty manner and ended up sounds like Ella KNN and keling leeplied is so and cutoff by gansiokbin leecording means is so smellee? KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle leeviewed again with what you heard and now think that gansiokbin said anal in a verlee slutty manner and ended up sounds like Ella KNN and keling leeplied is so and cutoff by gansiokbin leecording means is so smellee? KNN
@ginfreely gansiokbin lu fucking son of the lion gan fucking slut whore the whole video and voice can tell a storlee that you said anal pronouncing it as a nar in a slutty way and same time given keling a shock as seen by a eye blink and leesponse of is so dirty or smellee followed by a whistle KNN
You fucking jibye

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely gansiokbin lu fucking son of the lion gan fucking slut whore the whole video and voice can tell a storlee that you said anal pronouncing it as a nar in a slutty way and same time given keling a shock as seen by a eye blink and leesponse of is so dirty or smellee followed by a whistle KNN
You fucking jibye
Tsk tsk tsk you and @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek evil filthy Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant are so terrible beasts can twist a victim of sexual harassment crime video into a slut whore soliciting client. 你们下贱贱货会有报应的!Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk you and @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek evil filthy Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant are so terrible beasts can twist a victim of sexual harassment crime video into a slut whore soliciting client. 你们下贱贱货会有报应的!Pui!
Hey @Cottonmouth aka Jeremy Quek why so evil coward son of Cantonese whore scared to die a violent death dare not swear if Gansiokbin is a virgin real victim of sexual harassment crimes you die a violent death? 下贱贱货是你!Pui! View attachment 164349

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And of course you Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant @sweetiepie will not be pasting any Facebook post or comment that state the truth of what was actually said and whatever facts that busted your repeated lies of people not dressed properly not behaving properly etc. Pui!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
All 3 victims of gansiokbin happened to be speckie KNN my uncle has leeson to believe that gansiokbin think that speckies are less violent and easier to harass :cool:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
All 3 victims of gansiokbin happened to be speckie KNN my uncle has leeson to believe that gansiokbin think that speckies are less violent and easier to harass :cool:

@ginfreely will one day be killed and raped. When her corpse is found, her nipples and labias all gone.
@ginfreely gansiokbin lu fucking jibye
One day if you happened to accidentallee harass a wrong target like a off duty speckie 古惑仔 the far left kind you will be stabbed and labias torn apart
images.jpeg